Offer From Earlier

I laid back down in the bed exhausted. Too many emotions going around today. I let my eyes close before falling Levi's hands dip the bed as he leaned over me. I opened my eyes to meet his and he just gave me a smile before leaning in and placing a soft kiss on my lips. "Are you already tired?"

"I was, but now I think I'm wide awake," I said running my hands over his hips pulling him closer by his belt loops.

"Does that offer from earlier still stand?" he asked

"Well, if I remember correctly the offer was to take your mind off of not getting the information. You already got the information, what's there to take your mind off of?" I asked smugly.

"I don't want to take my mind off anything. I just want you to be the only thing on my mind. Is that too much to ask?"

"Not at all," I said, pulling his hips down so that his hips were flat against mine and his lips came down to lightly graze against mine. Before our lips could fully lock he pulled his head back up and gave me a wicked smile.

"Damn you," I hissed.

"What?" he asked feigning innocence.

"Don't what me," I said before getting fed up with his teasing. I flipped him over until he was pinned to the bed with me straddling his lap. I held both of his hands pinned above his head with one hand while my other hand lightly hooked under his chin tilting his eyes up to meet mine.

I leaned in and pressed my lips to his making a point that I get what I want.

"Someone is feeling extremely dominant today," he mumbled the second our lips moved apart.

"After you raised your voice at me and did nothing but bitch all day yeah I got a little testy. Maybe I just want a little payback."

"Oh I see well what are you going to do about it?" he asked with a smug smile. I wanted to wipe that smile right off his face.

"I want you to put that mouth to work, I said, giving him a devilish smile.

"Were in the wrong position for that."

"Then get on your knees," I said before getting off of him so he can move.

"Yes sir," he said with a purr in his voice before sliding off the bed and kneeling down. I slid to the edge of the bed and he grabbed at my thighs before plaming at the bulge in my pants. "Already excited," he whispered.

"I didn't tell you to speak, I told you to put that mouth to work," I said and he smiled biting his lip, and nodded back in response.

He undid my pants and lowered them before slipping my hardening member out of my underwear.

His eyes glanced up to meet mine and he gave me a smile before licking down the shaft. "Good," I said biting my lip not wanting anything else to slip out.

Before he took the head in his mouth he swiveled his tongue around the head and slit. He just opened his eyes looked up into mine and it took everything I had not to pin him to the bed and fuck his brains out right then and there. God, he's so fucking sexy. There's no way I can hold back when he looks at me like that.

"If I'm being too rough let me know, but I'm not going to hold back," I said running my fingers through his hair and grabbing hold. I didn't want to force his head at the start, but I couldn't help myself. He took the head in his mouth and I felt my arm start to guide his head lightly. I was holding back as much as I could at the start, but I knew this self-control wouldn't last long.

After he started to bob his head taking more and more of me in I couldn't help but guide his head more and more. I tried to stop myself from bucking my hips, but his lips just felt so good wrapped around me. He didn't help either with his eyes looking up into mine ever once in a while making me lose the little control I had left.