Thinking

"(Y/N)?" Nami asked softly as she entered your room and shut the door closed behind her.

Not finding enough strength to answer her, you simply groaned and wiggled around a little inside your covers, trying to show her that you're still alive, just too tired to talk properly yet.

"The guys and I will stay over. Robin may come too." She said softly.

It seemed like she had come in here to talk. No groan nor movement would be a proper reply to her words so you had to make the effort to talk.

"Tell her to." You mumbled, eyes slowly opening for you to see your friend looking at you worriedly. "What? You're still worried about me?" You chuckled softly, hissing as the forceful movement had made your head hurt more than needed.

"Of course I'm worried." She huffed. "Oh! I told Sanji to prepare you some nutritious food as well, so don't worry about anything. We'll be your nurses!" She smiled excitedly.

Nami was simply trying to cheer you up, but you didn't need any of that. What had happened had happened, and there was nothing you could do about it. Besides, you weren't at all in a critical condition. If anything, you were happy to have gone to the mall since it was what got you to see the handsome officer again.

"I'm sorry. I guess I kind of feel guilty." She sighed, taking a seat at the edge of your bed. Raising a brow, you urged her to go on. Based on what you knew, there was nothing she could blame herself about. "W-well, you know how you discovered I hadn't gone to the mall to actually shop?" She laughed nervously, fiddling with her fingers.

"Yeah..." You mumbled, looking at her with squinted eyes.

"W-well... I actually dragged you to the mall because I had a dream about us there..."

"It still isn't your fault, Nami, it's fin-" You tried to reassure her that you held no grudge against her, but she interrupted your words.

"In the dream you clashed onto that blonde officer. That was why I was distracted. I wanted to see if you could shoot your shot now that you'd meet him consciously, but I guess I was wrong there." She laughed, realizing that maybe it was too soon for those kinds of jokes and shutting her mouth. "I'm sorry. I should've told you, but I guess it did work out in the end, didn't it?" She said, looking at you with slight fear.

For some reason she never understood, you hated predictions and any type of attempt of looking into the future.

"Huh?" You grumbled.

Nami didn't reply, she just nodded as to confirm that what she had just said was true.

"So the reason I got fucking hit on the head and got fucking concussed is because you wanted me to see a guy I don't even know?!" You growled, or at least attempted to. You were still tired and didn't have enough energy to scold your friend, but, whenever the time you'd feel better came, you'd make sure to give her an earful of what you had to say.

"I-I guess..." She smiled sheepishly.

Nami didn't scare easy, but boy were you scary when you felt like biting someone's head off. Somehow, after feeling bad about your head injury for the whole day, she suddenly couldn't be thankful enough for you to have it. It was restraining you from murdering her right now.

"When I get better I'll murder you." You grumbled. "And remember to call Robin. I miss her." You pouted.

"Yes! She's on her way." She smiled. "About my dream-"

"I may let it slide." You grumbled proudly. "I mean, I did see him. I actually know his name now." You smiled dreamily.

"Oh yeah?" She chuckled. "What is it?"