Party

With doubts and worries weighing on Rosinante's chest, he made the best of his efforts to stay cheery and composed as he accompanied you to the party after the ceremony. Unluckily for him, you were all sitting together on a rounded table, yourself being surrounded by no other than Rosinante and Zoro.

He tried to not let any more crazy ideas roam his mind and stayed close to you, succumbing to your every touch, kiss and care. He didn't want to let you know about what he was thinking was going on between Zoro and you as to not make you worry, but this very decision was his biggest mistake. It would only let his worries rot inside until there was nothing left to save.

Drinks and shots began sweeping in, Rosinante keeping his alcohol consumption to the minimum as he could be called to go back on duty at any time. You, on the other hand, were simply too happy, and that also meant you were going to keep pouring those drinks in.

Although you didn't want to get any kind of sloppy drunk, you did want to release your pent up frustrations from the past week and to have the best time possible with your friends and boyfriend. And what better way was there to do this than drunk and in the care and arms of your loving Rosinante? If there was, you didn't want to hear it. The idea of having him for the rest of the day and night were too exciting.

An hour into the party and the guests were already crowding the dance floor, your body ever so slightly wiggling around in your seat at the beat of the music. You wanted to go, but you knew Rosinante wasn't a fan of dancing, and you didn't want to leave him alone while you danced away with your friends.

"Lets go dance." Smiled Rosinante, grabbing your hand gently as he watched Nami get up with Sanji to go to the dance floor.

As much as you knew Rosinante didn't like dancing, he knew how much you loved it and didn't want to leave you hanging.

"Really?" You smiled excitedly as you squeezed his hand.

He nodded, standing up and guiding you elegantly to the floor.

As you danced, your bodies became one. It felt as if some magic had eliminated every single person and entity around you so that you could finally relax in the blissful comfort of each other. Kind of like what happened when you had sex. The love he felt for you and the love you felt for him became crystal clear, filling your bodies with care and comfort.

"I love you so much." Rosinante whispered into your ear, his soft and fluffy blonde hair caressing your skin.

Even that little sensation of feeling his beautiful locks rub against your skin made your heart pound against your chest, knees weak and wobbly under the overwhelming feelings of warmth and titillation.

"I love you too." You sighed, heart filled with joy.

"So much." He repeated, furrowing his brows in frustration as he hid his face into your hair.

He just wanted to grab you away and end with this sexual frustrations you had both accumulated through the weeks. He wanted to head back home and talk to you properly, in an intimate and private environment in which the two of you could be open and honest with each other. He had missed you so much. It had only been two weeks, but he was used to seeing you almost daily. He was used to kissing you, grabbing you, cuddling you and showing you how much he loved you as he received the exact same treatments from your side.

"So much~" You giggled, hands feeling up his muscles and finally resting on his strong chest.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't-"

"I know." You smiled nostalgically, halting your dancing and hugging him tightly. "We'll just have to make up for our lost time tonight~" You whispered sultrily, your hands now running down his chest and slipping past his shirt in between buttons to touch his skin.