A Proper Reunion

You breathed heavily under Rosinante's body, your chest heaving up and down as your eyes stayed locked on your boyfriend's body. He looked even hotter as his animalistic sexual instinct kicked in, his eyes and cheeks flushed and darkened under the arousal he felt.

He hovered over your half naked body once you had both reached the bed, his breath tickling your bare skin as he hid into the crook of your neck.

Ignoring what little time you had managed to share at the wedding, he had been in need of your presence for the whole past two weeks. He missed your scent, your skin, your kisses, every single feeling that came with being by your side.

"I love you." He whispered into your ear, his hands running up and down your curves as a confirmation for him that you were finally and truly there.

You grabbed his cheek and made him look into your eyes, giggling softly and claiming his lips with yours.

"I love you too." You said softly, eyes not breaking apart from his.

With a grin, he rocked his hips against you slowly, a muffled groan bubbling up from his throat.

"I missed you." He growled, his grinding becoming stronger as he took your cheek in his hand a little more roughly. "I missed this."

He kissed your lips.

"This too." He mumbled, biting your nipple over the thin cloth of your lingerie.

You let out a drowned gasp at the feeling. It had been two weeks since someone had touched you and your body was extremely sensitive, specially to your boyfriend. If by default he would already take your senses to the moon, right now, he was eating them up fully. You were completely and weakly at his mercy.

"Rosina-" You whimpered, biting on your bottom lip as his hardened shaft positioned itself right outside your entrance, slightly poking into your womanhood over the fabric of your underwear.

"Fuck." He breathed out, his body on fire and face flushed as he resumed his ministrations.

His head dipped past your breasts, stopping at the height of your belly button and licking the outline. Moving back, he blew cold air into the now humid area, goosebumps spreading like a wave all over your sensitive skin.

"I missed this one too." He said, voice deep and strained.

He was having as much as a hard time as you were having in keeping it in your pants, but he needed to push through. He wanted you to taste at least a slight bit of the sexual frustration he had experienced all night.

Squirming under him, you moaned his name and bucked your hips upwards, your wet womanhood once again bumping into his hardened area.

You gasped erotically, your hands reaching out at his hair desperately to have something to grab on so that you wouldn't go crazy immersed in your own neediness.

"Careful~" He teased, pinning your hands over your head as his lips came back to yours. "You made it hard for me Crim." He chuckled darkly. "So you should receive the same treatment." He whispered, his strong hand holding yours up your head tightly.

F u c k

"Rosinante- please! We've-" You began, throwing your stupid pride down the window as your last attempt at getting fucked as soon as possible.

Trying to help your case, you hooked your legs at your boyfriend's waist, now applying permanent pressure over his member as you stared at him pleadingly. You could feel your insides twisting and throbbing in need and anticipation, and you knew that he had to feel just as desperate as you. You just needed to lead him to a breaking point.