Breakfast and Law

As he lent you his huge bathrobe, Rosinante was left with nothing to cover his intimacy other than a skimpy towel. You smirked, admiring how his ass looked from behind under the small towel, which wasn't doing much of its job anyways.

"I don't really have anything that'll fit you..." He mumbled thoughtfully, looking through his shirts and pants.

Rosinante was huge. Men's size were already too big for you, but Rosinante was above average. The man was a beast. So, naturally, none of his shirts would fit you properly, and there was no way you could use the dirty and soggy ones that had been hastily thrown to the floor last night.

"Maybe a shirt?" You said, the phrase coming out as a question as you looked for Rosi's confirmation. "I could just use it as a dress with a belt."

Happy that you were willing to wear his clothes, he smiled to himself, taking out a button up white shirt he had that had shrunk in the washing machine. He knew that his big Rosinante sized shirts would probably fall over your knee or even further down, a thing that would block him of the beautiful view of your legs. Besides, he had noticed your tendency to wear short skirts and dresses, so he guessed you preference to show your legs either way. It was part of your charm.

Thanking him with a happy smile, you slid in delicately into the soft fabric, Rosinante's scent immediately making you weak on the knees.

"Hey! It's actually kind of fashionable." You smiled goofily, striking a playful pose in front of the mirror and winking at your lover.

He melted right in the spot.

An incredibly gorgeous woman, whom he had just had incredible sex with, and whom he had fallen like a teenager for, was wearing his clothes and looked incredibly sexy. He could barely keep it in his pants, but he had to.

"What? You don't like it." You said with a pout, your body relaxing out of the pose.

"You look like I could fuck you numb right now." He said under his breath, voice struggling as he focused on not thinking about what he had just said. You were too much of a temptress.

Blushing, you looked away, a familiar warmth pooling up in your core as you repeated his words in your head. His ragged breath, his low voice, and the fierce hunting look on his eye.

Gosh he's too delicious.

"Sorry Crim." He said casually, kissing your forehead and taking your hand in his. "Let's go?"

"Don't apologize!" You said. "It was really hot." You mumbled, voice much lower and embarrassed as you followed beside him to the front door.

You were wearing yesterday's heels and Rosi had lent you some underwear, which had you slightly turned on. Nothing you couldn't suppress, though.

"Where to?" You asked with an eager smile.

"This little cafe down the street." He replied, hand leaving your own and hugging your waist closer to his body instead.

Inside the elevator to go back down to the lobby, he hugged you tight against him, glad that the metal box had been empty prior to your entry. He kissed your cheeks, nose, neck and lips, whispering to you how beautiful you were and how crazy he was for you.

"And you look so damn hot wearing my clothes." He finished, lips claiming your own hungrily.

It's like he couldn't get enough of you.

Even after fucking you three times, his hands and lips couldn't help but attach to your skin and lips, hungrily looking for your warmth, your taste and your intoxicating scent. Everything about you had him crazy. You were pure at heart and joyful, a single smile of you was able to send his heart into a frenzy.