Truth

"Are we rushing this too much?" His voice had come out tender, soft and worried as his hands stopped fiddling with your skin.

Rosinante felt your body tense up on top of him, but he didn't mean to stress you out with that question, much less did it mean that he wanted to begin to move on slower with you.

"I-I don't know, honestly." You said quietly, palms beginning to sweat as you, with very paranoid thoughts, imagined what his next words were going to be.

He hugged you closer to him, trying to comfort the anxiety he already felt coming from your body. His lips kissed your head, temple and cheeks, a small chuckle making his chest rumble against your back once he realized the adorableness of your state in this situation. He wondered if you had thought about him leaving you right there, hoping that it had been that thought the thing to trigger this nervous reaction in you. It would mean that you had fallen deep for him too.

"I wondered the same thing, Rosi." You cleared up, smiling as he continued his caresses on you and your worries were melted away. "As much as I worried at first, I realized it worked for us." You finished, tilting your head to the back for him to kiss your lips, and he did.

He cupped your upside down face and gave you a heart melting kiss.

"You're right." He chuckled, eyes glinting lovingly as you let your head rest in the crook of his neck. "It does work for us."

Turning around, your stomach was now facing downwards, arms clinging onto Rosinante in a position that allowed you to appreciate his never ending beauty properly. He really was one of, if not the, most handsome men you had ever seen. And you had managed to fuck him and be in a relationship with him.

Sighing in contempt, your cold nose searched for his warmth. You felt his body shudder under your touch and smiled, biting his skin teasingly as you finally settled down and stopped wiggling around.

"Any other questions, Officer?" You said with a smile.

Talking about officer it has been a while since I've seen him in his uniform.

You clearly had a thing for uniformed men, and there was something about seeing Rosinante wear his that drove you crazy. It had been only in the first encounters you had had with him that you had seen him dressed in his working clothes.

Gosh he looked so hot!

He laughed and squeezed your body, his lips searching yours once again as his heart and body couldn't get enough of you.

"Officer?" He said in between kisses.

"Mhm~" You confirmed. "I was just remembering how sexy you looked all dressed up in that badass cop uniform." You swooned, one of your hands tangling itself in his golden locks as he deepened your make out session.

"You like the uniform?" He said in surprise, a familiar warmth taking over his body.

If you actually did like the uniform and, hopefully for him, even had a thing for the uniform, he was sure he'd quickly find himself locked under your spells. Those words that expressed how you felt about his uniform had turned him into a weak and vulnerable puppy you could control as you pleased.

His work as a police officer was incredibly important for him. It had directed his path ever since he was a child and was now his top priority in life, a thing you probably already understood after he had to stand you up a couple of times because of this.

One of his main worries when thinking about relationships was, on the other hand, that his passion for his work wouldn't allow him to date women. The couple of people he had been with in the past had left him, in fact, for this very same reason. Girls couldn't live with the fact that they weren't Rosinante's top priority, but you seemed to understand that that wasn't the case at all.