Embarrassment

"A-alright! That's enough." You chuckled nervously as you grabbed the puppy and put him back in his bed, now feeling incredibly self conscious about your private area. As you became aware of it, you now felt how soaked your underwear was and rushed off to the bathroom to clean yourself and get a fresh change of clothes.

Damnit.

You sat on your toilet with a pout, wondering if you should text Rosinante or wait for him to say anything. It had been a long time since you had tried to date someone, and you were beginning to feel a tad too self conscious about how things were going down. In spite of you having a good feeling about Rosinante, you had no idea about his life and story. Very little bits of information had been shared between the two of you as you had just officially met yesterday.

You wondered if maybe that phone call had saved your future relationship. Sex had been discussed last night, neither of you wanted this to turn into just sex, but, at the same time, you craved for him, and you were sure he craved for you just as much.

"UGHH." You groaned, finally getting out of your bathroom and ready to face the rest of the close-to-ending day.

Right outside your bathroom's door was Law, looking at you shyly as he held his leash in between his teeth. The little one wanted a walk.

"Of course!" You gooshed, eyes practically turning into hearts at how smart your little baby was. "Give me a couple of minutes and we'll walk together to the park."

Law huffed, dropping the leash on the flor and very subtly wagging his small tail from side to side, eyes widening and softening as he got excited about going outside.

You had checked with Rita before coming back home. Law had all of his vaccines, which meant that you wouldn't risk his health by exposing him to the outdoors.

As you put on your boots and coat, you grabbed your purse and called for Law to come to the front door, the pup putting his black leash back in his teeth and rushing to the door, small and clumsy paws slipping on his way to you.

Chuckling softly, you latched his leash on with a click and opened the door, Law now no longer being able to contain his excitement as he tugged you away from the apartment and onto the outside world. He was heading to a large window, probably thinking that he could go outside through the glass in the hallway.

"Wait wait!" You chuckled, firmly holding onto the leash so that he wouldn't run away. "We have to go through the elevator first." You stated, not caring about the small one not being able to understand a word of what you said.

You called for an elevator that was heading up, the doors opening up and revealing two of your dearest friends on the other side.

"(Y/N)!" Said Nami in surprise. "We were just heading over to- no MY GOD!" She interrupted herself as she squealed and leaned down to pet Law, the poor traumatized puppy shrinking and waddling close to you.

"Careful!" You said softly, watching Nami retrieve her hand slowly and stare at you in confusion. "Law hasn't had very good encounters with humans, so he doesn't trust people."

"Oh no." Said Robin, looking at Law with saddened eyes.

The woman had a soft spot for animals.

"Poor thing." She mumbled, eyes stuck on the little dog.

"What were you guys doing?" You asked, changing the subject so that their attention would be driven away from your new dog.

"Oh, right." Chuckled Nami. "We came to see you! We wanted to know how it went with your cute officer~" She teased, a devious smirk on her lips. "You left off and we never saw you again! Not even an I'm ok on the group chat! We were worried."