Unspoken

Your heart stopped, eyes quickly flickering to stare at him so that you could study the situation. You had waited for him to propose to you for five months, and all he had to do was get drunk?

"Rosi..."

"Well?"

"You're drunk." You said, stopping the car as you had coincidentally arrived to the reserved parking spot in your building.

"So?"

You didn't reply, getting out of the car and making it your mission to get this man back into your apartment. And hoping he wouldn't keep this conversation going.

"Get up." You said softly, lowering your body so that he could grab onto you without having to make too much effort himself.

"(Y/N)." He repeated, this time softer. "I'm trying to-"

"Get up, Rosi." You said nervously, taking his hands in yours and pulling him up with you.

He shut his mouth, analyzing your eyes and body language as he complied to your words. Not saying another word, the two of you got into the elevator.

"(Y/N)." He repeated.

"What?" You replied nervously, avoiding eye contact at any cost posible.

You weren't mad or anything, just upset. Upset that he had said such important words in this drunken state. And you shouldn't have gotten upset, you should've been happy, hugged him and sober him up so that you could talk about it like mature adults, but your hormones were all over the place, and, today, your hormones decided to make you upset.

"Are you upset?" He dragged his words.

Right. He won't even remember this.

"Just..." Then, your mind clicked. More like your hormones clicked. "Let's just go cuddle, Rosi." You pleaded, looking at him with slightly saddened eyes.

You had spent hours curled up in bed, picturing him holding you safely. Caressing your skin, kissing your lips and whispering how much he loved you into your ear. You needed that. You needed your obsession to be lived.

"Crim..." He whispered, shaky hand trying to grab your face until the elevator's doors opened up, interrupting his attempt to console you.

In the blink of an eye, your fantasy from a while ago became a reality as your boyfriend's half naked body dragged you as close as possible against him, hands snaking up and down your curves and lips searching your own in a battle against his own haze and drunkenness.

"Rosi~" You moaned softly, pressing your chest against his naked one as you bathed in the pleasure of his comfort and touch.

"I love you." He whispered, hand grabbing and pulling on your hair to give his lips better access to your neck.

Moaning softly, you let your hands wander through his muscles

"If it were my choice I'd marry you right here right now." He grunted, lifting himself on top of you and taking your pajama shirt off. "Right fucking now." He growled, kissing your lips forcefully and leaving you in a pleasurable haze.

It was weird hearing him talk like this. You knew he was hammered and that he wasn't exactly conscious of the words he was speaking, but it still made you feel uneasy. Was this just him being drunk or did he actually mean all of what he said? If he did, why hadn't he officially proposed yet or at least mention the marriage you had talked about so long ago?

"Rosinante." You sighed, pushing him back and sitting up on the bed to have a better vision of him.

"What?" Asked Rosinante, softly intertwining your fingers in his hand.