The Talk

After an exhausting evening of having to snatch every single glass with alcohol that made its way into your hands, Rosinante was finally back at your place. You were both exhausted, but your hearts were filled up with joy. It had been an amazing evening, your friends strengthening their bond with your boyfriend and you having finally closed a major cycle in your life.

"Ah, I'm so tired." You sighed, taking off your heels and plopping down on the couch, immediately beginning to rub the soles of your feet with a pained expression.

"Me too." Groaned your partner as he sat down right next to you, grabbing your smaller body and pulling it towards his. He needed his cuddles.

He had had a much more exhausting evening. While your friends offered you drinks over and over again, he couldn't find it in himself to convince you to not drink anything so he ended up drinking them all instead. He was a big guy, yes, but that amount of alcohol could knock down anyone. He had been smart enough to drink lots of water in between, though, now being in almost his top shape to finally talk about his little theory. It was the right time.

On the other hand, you felt emotionally drained and physically tired, yes, but feeling this man pull your body so easily on top of his, his strong chest rubbing against your bare back, made you go absolutely nuts. You were feeling very horny today and you'd finally get to cash in your dessert.

"How tired?" You purred, turning around on his lap, your knees at the side of his hips on the couch as you began to rub your palms up and down his chest.

There was an erotic glint in your eye that made it hard for him to not let you move forward with your idea of what you were going to do for the evening.

"(Y-Y/N)! Wait." He groaned, grabbing your hips steadily to get you to stop rolling them against his own.

"What?" You asked breathlessly, lips sucking softly and nibbling at the skin on his neck. His scent was making your whole body feel warm and fuzzy, legs and core trembling with excitement.

"I-" He moaned, inevitably interrupting his words as his body responded to your deliciously sweet touch. "We have to talk." He finally blurted out, your body stiffening on top of his at those four dangerous words.

We have to talk...

It was the exact same thing he said to you that night he broke up with you.

"What?" You whispered sadly, your mood taking a whole turn south as your lips quivered with fear.

"No! (Y/N), no, it's nothing grave." He said, hugging you sweetly as he tried to get you to relax again.

"O-oh." You said softly, a small nervous chuckle leaving your lips.

Of course he wasn't going to break up with me! Why am I feeling so stupidly emotional?!

"That just sounded a whole lot similar of when you-"

"I know. I'm sorry. This is a big deal, though." He interrupted, holding your cheeks in both his hands as he tried to get you to focus.

"Alright." You mumbled, your body relaxing as your big dove eyes stared into his expectantly. "What's going on?"

He breathed in, then breathed out. This was it.

"Have you been feeling sick lately?" He asked cautiously.

"Not really sick, more like... hormonal. With the nausea and the sensitivity and everything, I think my period's altered and I don't know why. It's as if I was going through puberty all over again." You chuckled carelessly. "Don't worry, though, if this keeps going I'll go get checked up by my doctor."