Release

As Rosinante grew impatient, he picked your body off the ground and carried you the way a groom carries his bride, his hand teasingly placed right on the inside of your thigh. He knew it would drive you crazy.

"Rosi..." You whimpered with need.

He smirked, continuing to go up the trail and letting his hand slide further up. It was an uncomfortable way to carry you but he was strong enough to pull it off, a quality that turned you on even more.

He rubbed his fingers above your absolutely drenched underwear, smirking at the sensation and not wasting any time before slipping his fingers over your lips and clit. You moaned and sighed in pleasure, your hips inevitably meeting his movements softly against his fingers to make the friction bigger.

Now yes, you were in a public area and he shouldn't let himself do this in public given that he was a police officer, but he knew there was nobody around at this hours. Hopefully. And he was willing to take the risk anyways. You were too perfect for him not to savor.

"Is that good?" He said with a devilish smile as he stared directly into your pleasured face.

His clothes somehow grew tighter.

"Yes~" You moaned with a strained sigh, your hands desperately clinging onto his body to try and ground yourself. "Oh~!" You moaned even louder once he inserted a finger inside you.

And tighter.

"Fuck Rosinante." You whined, leaning your head back in pleasure as an uncontrollable warmth pooled in your core. "I-I'm a little sensitive-" You said in embarrassment. It had been a long time since anything entered you and it was showing in how easily your body reacted to his touch.

His pants grew even tighter.

Watching you whining, moaning and twisting in pleasure for him already was more than enough to send him to the edge. He wouldn't be able to make it to either apartment before tasting you. He needed to have at least a little glimpse at what he had been missing.

Opening his car, with your body clinging onto him like a koala, he harshly placed you on the backseat and drew the back of the seats down to form a little platform for his advantage.

"W-wait-" You tried to calm down the sexual tension in the air, but at this point, it was too strong.

Waiting to get home was definitely the smartest thing to do, but neither of you would be able to hold back for so long. Opening up to each other sexually was the final step you had to take to seal your past behind. Tasting and claiming each other would bring back the confidence, love and trust in a spiritual sense. Neither of you could wait.

He laid you down and crawled on top of you, closing and locking the doors of his car as he kissed you passionately and rubbed his hardened bulge against your wet entrance.

A soft and relieved moan left Rosinante's lips as he pushed against you, his muscles growing tense and his mouth searching yours for yet another toe curling kiss. You could feel your face boiling red, the soft guttural sound that left your boyfriend's mouth sending you to heaven.

He had moaned.

Then, you felt yourself quickly losing control over your actions.

You turned so that you'd be on top of him and lifted your dress up to your hips, unbuckling his belt and lowering his pants down to his knees. He stared at you in surprise, finally able to see that sadistic and sexual hunger in your eyes.

"(Y-Y/N)..." He breathed, staring at your movements with aroused excitement. You looked as if you had something in mind and he was all for it.

"I have an idea~" You smirked as you tossed your drenched underwear to the front seat.