Wedding

"Gosh! You look so beautiful!"

"I still can't believe you guys are getting married!"

You looked into the mirror proudly, admiring the beauty of the white dress that stared right back at you.

"You're beaming and floating in the air my beautiful winter flower~" A goofy blonde gushed after sneaking into the room.

Energies were high and you, together with your two best friends, were radiant. You were all dolled and dressed up beautifully, ready and excited for what, in spite of technically only being a mayor changing aspect in the life of one of you, felt like a milestone for you three.

"SANJI! We told you you couldn't come in to see her!" Growled Nami, kicking the now bloody-nosed man out of the room in which you and your friends were getting ready. "This is a girls-only room!" She screeched, closing the door behind her back and turning back at you with a smile, her indigo dress intact.

"Oh I think it's sweet he wanted to see her"

"Yeah right! He's just perving on all of us." Huffed the red head.

"How are you feeling, Robin?" You asked gently, adjusting a small crinkle that had formed in her beautiful dress.

The woman was so nervous that she couldn't even move from her spot. She stared and stared at herself in the mirror, wondering if she was actually worthy of living such happiness. Did she deserve a chance at forming a family with the love of her life?

Ever since she was a child she lived alone, in the dark. Afraid and with a defensive attitude, but here she was today. A completely different woman.

"I'm so happy for you, Robin." You smiled, hugging her waist by the side excitedly. "And for Franky of course." You giggled. "I'll tell him later." You said dismissively.

Nami laughed and hugged Robin from the other side, the three of you admiring the view in the mirror with pride. You were in on this together. This day was to celebrate Robin and to party.

After all, there is an open bar. And you weren't one to put open bars to waste.

"How much longer?" Asked Robin nervously, her eyes searching for a clock in the walls for the millionth time in only the past couple of minutes, courtesy of the anxiety this day was giving her. For the millionth time, she couldn't find one.

"Five minutes." Gasped Nami, squealing a little right after she said it.

It felt as if the three of you were getting married at the same time.

"Oh my." She smiled sadly, finally turning away from the mirror to go slip into her heels. Her stomach was fluttering nervously, heart pounding strongly against her ribcage, and the thoughts from just a couple of seconds ago continued to linger in her mind.

"Robin." You said, smile falling from your face as you read right through her.

"Y-yeah?" She asked nervously.

"Franky loves you with all of his heart." You said confidently.

"I-" She tried to speak, but you interrupted her.

"Who cares if you deserve happiness or not?" You laughed casually. "It came anyways. Enjoy it." You smiled. "This is absolutely everything you've wanted. There will finally be an emotionally stable aspect of your life that you won't be able to get rid of." You chuckled, kneeling down in front of her seated form and grabbing her hands gently.

A normal anxious bride could get cold feet after hearing that. It was what normally scared most women. Having only one partner for the rest of their lives and not being able to trade or seek for change, but this was exactly what Robin wanted. Her entire childhood had been marked by change. She just wanted stability and, as you reassured her, she'd get it with Franky. No, she already had it.