Reality

After that morning, you spent the day together. You took Law out on a walk, ate, laughed, and simply enjoyed the fact that you could be together. He was sweet, showing you affection and slowly growing even fonder of you. The same thing happened to you.

Ever since that day, you and Rosi spent as much time as you could together. Whenever he'd get free hours and/or free days he'd either come visit you, take you out on a date or invite you back to his place. Time flew by as he finally became part of your daily life. Two months of hanging out and doing some less casual stuff  confirmed you both that you had fallen madly for each other.

You felt as if you were in heaven, and so did Rosinante. The relationship couldn't be any better. He was kind, handsome and amazing to you. You were sweet, understanding, and he felt as if you were his soulmate. No, he knew you absolutely had to be his soulmate. You were the perfect woman for him after all.

Having the relationship blossomed beautifully, he eventually began to hang out with you and your friends and, although he never really got on Zoro's soft side, everyone else loved him. The green haired man was much more cautious, but Rosinante hadn't expressed discomfort about it so you simply let it be. After all, it was natural for a friend to worry over their closest friend and you were sure you'd stop him if his behaviour were ever to cross any limits.

As easy going as it all sounds on paper, though, this past couple of months had still been a little hard on you. You were still studying to graduate from University, which meant even more restrictions to how much time you could really spend with each other. The rapid and clingy beginning your relationship had had made it extra tough on the two of you when you realized things weren't going to work that way, not yet at least.

He was busy and you were busy, and it made you crave for him. His company, touch and voice. You missed him daily. Maybe you were being too passionate, but you knew Rosinante felt the same way. Whatever small time you'd get to spend together he, on the most part, would want to spend cuddling, making out, or straight out having sex. The two of you craved for the comfort of being a couple, and his touch helped soothe that the easiest.

"(Y/N)?" His sleepy voice was the first thing you heard that morning, the smooth and deep baritone warming your body right up.

"Good morning." You smiled sweetly, nuzzling closer against his hard and warm body, your own needing to be as close as possible to him. It felt amazing.

The scent and the feeling of his naked skin against yours drove you to the edge, giving you a feeling of satisfaction and joy only sex could compare to.

Last night, you had slept over at his place. You came home with takeover and had dinner together after what, for him, had been a long day of work and what, for you, had been an exhaustingly long day of studying.

Although one could argue him already being able to work while you still had to finish university made it so that you had less to talk about, it was the exact opposite. He happened to have a bunch of interesting work stories which you listened to attentively, while at the same time Rosinante seemed to be interested by your career and studies. He liked the subjects you studied and usually helped you study as he asked you to teach him. It was a sweet and adorable thing he did. His eyes would glisten excitedly at the new information presented to him, the man nodding along to the things you'd learn daily with the sweetest smile.

In reality, his eyes would shine brightly not at the information, but at you. You were just too dense to notice. He loved seeing your passion towards your professional path and career. It was something that warmed his heart.

"What time is it?" He asked, head slowly leaning down to yours as he spread kisses along your face.

Needless to say, stuff had went down last night.