A Normal Day

After that Friday night's incident, you woke up on Saturday and couldn't think of anything but last night's stupid mistakes. Your stupid mistakes. Everything that had happened was beyond embarrassing, and you hoped it had been a dream. But it hadn't. It was real.

And you owed money to Nami.

"Shit." You mumbled to yourself.

Groaning, you swung your body out of bed and walked almost zombie-like to your kitchen so that you could get a coffee and get rid of the pounding headache that assaulted you. Only a couple of steps were needed for you to realize you had an invader at home, a certain raven haired friend sleeping in your couch.

"Fuck Luffy you scared me! What are you doing in here?!" You screeched, holding a hand up to your chest.

Mumbling something incoherent, he turned around, hand swinging lazily from the side of the couch as you were now facing his back while he continued to sleep peacefully.

Whatever. I probably invited him over or something.

Since it was better not to bother him while he slept, else he'd wake up hyperventilated and annoy the hell out of you, you simply brewed some coffee and reserved some leftovers for the younger man.

Last night seemed kind of like a mess, and it was coming back to you in small pieces. You remembered going to the club, how the police had arrived and then it was all loopy, but you were sure of one thing. You had embarrassed your ass in front of the hottest officer you had ever seen. Oh, and he had detained you.

Since you remembered Nami being much more sober than you were last night, you decided to call her to get things cleared out.

"Hello?" She answered from the phone.

"Nami?"

"Yeah."

"Uh- I'm sorry to bother you, it's just-"

"You don't remember a thing, do you?" She chuckled. By the ryhtm of her breath you could tell she was walking somewhere, the sound of her heels clicking on the ground coming from her side of the phone call.

"Yeah, I-"

"Open the door~" She sing-songed.

Frowning, you made your way to open the door to your apartment, and there she was. Standing elegantly in a much cleaner and decent looking outfit than yours. You looked like a homeless woman in front of her, but you had an excuse. You were hangover.

"Hey." She smiled excitedly, clearly happy to see you up and about.

"What are you doing here?" You grumbled, unintentionally sounding like bitch. You actually really liked when she came over and, now, you needed her company more than usual, but you were extremely tired. She knew that, though, so she wasn't at all offended by your grumpy attitude.

"Just wanted to check on you." She giggled. "Oh, and I have to take Luffy back to his place."

"Yeah, what the hell is he doing in here?"

"You really don't remember?"

"Uh- no."

"He kept on going about wanting a sleepover with everyone, but Usopp had to get back to Kaya and I wasn't up to take care of either of you two." She replied cheerily.

Sounds like Nami...

"So you told him to come over to your place. He probably passed out quickly though. That shot he took got him extremely drowsy after I got you out of that cell." She chuckled, sitting you down in one of your kitchen stools as she began to prepare you some food. "Anyways, I got bored at home and knew that you would definitely need my help this morning, so I came over." She finished explaining, beating some eggs with sugar, butter and milk. She was making you french toasts.