The Date Begins

Rosinante took in a shaky breath as he finally arrived to your front door, hands stuck at his sides and unable to move. As much as he wanted to knock on your door and be a great date for you, he still couldn't gather up the courage to knock. The fear of fucking up things was too big.

There he stood, frozen in place, heart and brain going a thousand miles per hour as a thousand of different scenarios of how things could go down invaded his mind. That was, until he heard singing from inside the apartment. Your singing.

You danced and wiggled around to your favorite song, thinking that you still had enough time until the date. Having gotten distracted while you got dressed and in simple makeup, you never realized that it was actually just the exact time you were supposed to be ready, a thing that led you now to be slightly late.

Law stared at you lazily from the couch, the small puppy already bathed after a long and exhausting struggle against you and the hair dryer. You were far too excited to even realize that the little one had climbed up your furniture, a strict no no which you had tried to teach him about before, your eyes sparkling and smile unwavering on your face.

Your goofy and completely out of tune voice seeped through your front door's cracks, making Rosinante relax with a soft chuckle and get rid of the mess he was just a couple of seconds ago. You were probably just as excited about this as he was, but you seemed to be much less of a nervous wreck. Thinking he had a couple of things to learn from you, he finally knocked on the door.

Freezing in place, your eyes widened in fear. You had yet to clean up and ready your purse before you left. You had no idea where your keys were and had yet to make sure the apartment would be a safe place to leave an unattended Law at.

Wait. What time is it?

You screamed internally as you saw the time. The digital clock in your phone reading 17:30. Right on time.

Quickly shuffling you turned the music off and took your hairbrush, which had served you as a small microphone, back to its rightful place in the bathroom. You checked yourself out, twirling in front of the mirror to see if you were decent to be seen by the man.

Everything looked great.

Taking in a deep breath, you opened the door up to greet Rosinante, your stomach doing flips inside you as his gaze met yours.

"Hey (Y/N)." He said sweetly, a blush rising up his cheeks as he fell hypnotized under your presence. "You look beautiful."

Smiling, you thanked him and kissed his cheek, inviting him inside and eyeing the beautiful arrangement of flowers he had brought.

"Oh! These are for you." He smiled handsomely, handing the bouquet over to you in a smooth and gentleman-like manner.

He smelled slightly of cigarettes, but it wasn't that terrible overwhelming stench smokers have. It kind of mixed perfectly with his natural manly scent, the mix all together making you feel weak in the knees. It reminded you of the time you spent yesterday in bed and made you want to fuck the man's brains out.

Ew. I'm such a gross perv.

"Thanks Rosi." You smiled at him, taking them in and subtly feeling their sweet scent. "They are beautiful! Thank you so much."

He nodded, gesture unseen by yourself as you had already left off to the kitchen to get the flowers in fresh water.

"Are you ready to go crim?" He asked with a cocky smile.

Apparently he liked reminding you of the fact that he had detained you. He had a teasing side you couldn't get enough of, but you had to keep it a secret else you'd give the blonde too much power over you.