Consequences

Arriving to the commissary, the cute looking officer took all of your belongings, putting them inside a plastic box and finally taking you inside a cell in which there were several other twenty year olds like you, probably from the same party and detained in the same ridiculous way you were.

"(Y/N)?"

As you heard your name get called, you turned around in what felt to you like a slow motion movie clip, curtesy of the alcohol in your blood, only to be met with an extremely long nose.

"Ah, Usopp! They got ya too huh?" You smiled cheekily.

"Luffy's also here." He nodded towards the younger man, scooting closer to you so that he'd get away from the mass of drunk people.

"What? No way!"

"Hey (Y/N)!" Smiled Luffy, hugging you by your side and letting his head rest in your shoulder.

"How did you get here? You don't even drink..." You said in confusion, patting his head as if he was just a little child who had been seen in the wrong place at the wrong time. He was too pure to be arrested for drinking illegally.

"He wanted to come with me and took a shot in front of an officer." Sweat dropped Usopp, eyeing at Luffy as if he was the stupidest man to have ever existed.

Chuckling, you nodded and took a seat in a flat metallic bench that was inside the cell. You were still completely drunk out of your ass, so you weren't really in the state to keep up with a conversation with your friends, much less to do it while standing up. It was too much of an effort.

"Weren't you with Nami?" Asked your curly haired friend.

"She got away." You mumbled, eyes beginning to feel very heavy as you entered the tired phase of being drunk.

While you had found your friends, the officer that had caught you had traded shifts with the man in charge of keeping an eye on the detainees. He couldn't really understand why, but there was something about you that sparked his interest, and he definitely wanted to look into it, so he decided to stay by your side. Maybe a perfect opportunity would arise in which he could give you his number, and he definitely wasn't going to waste it.

"Guys you think that if I ask for some water they can bring me some?" You pouted at your friends.

Running around while you escaped from the club and doing so in the coldness of the night was taking a toll in your state, and, since you had been drinking a lot of alcohol, you now felt incredibly dehydrated.

Hearing your conversation, the blonde officer approached you. He had been listening intently to you, trying to find out at least a little more about you.

"I'll bring you some." He smiled, going to the water dispenser and later passing you a filled up white plastic cup.

"Thanks." You smiled, dropping your drunken flirt act and, now that the effect of the alcohol had receded a little, able to talk and act like your normal self.

"No problem." He mumbled, turning back to sit on his chair.

You kept a light chatter with your friends as they updated you on the state of the other guys you had gone out with, waiting for your turn at the phone to call for Nami to come bail you and your friends out. In the meantime, the blonde officer kept his gaze fixated on your form, falling in a hypnotized state as you laughed, talked and moved gracefully.

After what felt like an entire hour, the cell had began to empty as people were being bailed out by their parents, friends or relatives, one by one leaving the place and making the air a little chillier. Since the club offered to store your belongings for a couple of bucks, and you had paid for the service, you had left your coat behind when you had to leave the place in a frenzy. In consequence, now that the heat of the room had been noticeably reduced, you were freezing.