The Date

You walked and chatted lightly, Rosinante holding your hand as the gentleman he was, making your way to the restaurant. After the initial sexual tension you had built up together inside the elevator of your building, things calmed down again. You felt comfortable and your heart was beating with nothing but pure joy.

"What's your favorite dish?" Asked Rosinante after a small pause in the conversation with an adorable childish smile.

"My favorite dish?" You asked, confused by the weird and sudden question.

"Yeah. I want to make a bet." He replied with an excited smile. "If there is some in the restaurant then I aced our first date, and I get to take you out on a second one." He chuckled happily.

A bet? I see~

"What if they don't have any?" You smiled deviously, eyes sparkling up at him.

His heart skipped as you stared at him. Although he had opened himself up to you a little more by being more straightforward when kissing and touching you, your eyes and beautiful honest smile still had the same effect on his chest.

"Then..." He trailed off, tilting his head to the side as he thought of a good bet. "I'll owe you anything."

"Oh? Anything?" You smirked.

"Y-yeah." He stuttered, suddenly feeling extremely warm under your teasing gaze.

"Alright then. I like that." You chuckled, staring at him happily. "My favorite dish is (F/F)." You waited a couple if seconds to see his reaction, guessing he knew the menu given that he was the one to pick the restaurant.

"(F/F)?" He asked with a pout, knowing that there wasn't any on the menu. "Well, you'll have to wait and see." He finally said, hoping that the uncommon dish had been added to the menu in the past months in which he hadn't visited the restaurant. Still, for all he knew, there wasn't any.

You finally arrived to the place and, although it had an ugly looking exterior, the walls and architecture looking old and ruined, the inside was a whole different story. Something you were glad about because you hated eating at dirty-looking restaurants, not to mention going to dates in one.

Inside, the ceiling stood tall, tables elegant, floors clean and a beautiful interior design, both welcoming yet elevated to help ambient the high quality cuisine.

"Reservation for-" Rosinante said to the man behind the counter, but he was interrupted by the chubby looking man.

"Officer Donquixote!" Said the old man with a perfectly groomed white mustache. He looked like the grandpa version of the Pringles guy. "It's a pleasure to have you here again."

Rosinante smiled embarrassedly, greeting the man he appeared to already know.

"Let me show you to your table." He bowed respectfully, winking at Rosinante while he thought you weren't looking.

I see everything! Why is he winking?!

"It's a pleasure to have you join us today for your date with this beautiful lady." Said the man.

You blushed, not saying a word as you waited for the blonde to reply.

"You know I love coming here for special occasions." He said, squeezing your hand softly as you finally reached your destination.

With one final reverence, the man went back to his work stand, allowing Rosinante to help you take a seat. Just like in the club, only much more elegant, this table shared one big cushioned seat that surrounded around half of the table's perimeter. On the side where there wasn't any seats, it had a beautiful view to a garden with a pond, separated by a thin glass from the eating area.