Story 7: 50%-kun's Horrific Valentines (2)

Ayanokouji POV

"This is boring, we've been playing truth or dare for almost an hour now." I heard Asahina-senpai said.

"I agree with you, Kōhai-kun's room is pretty empty so there's nothing we can use to entertain ourselves." I think it was Kiryuuin-senpai who said that.

"I know! Let's ask Kiyo-tan!" Kiyo-tan? I feel sorry for the person who has that nickname. I think that was the voice of Hoshinomiya-sensei.

"Good idea Sensei. Hey, Kiyopon, what do you want to do?" Oh, so, Kiyo-tan was me, does my name not exist in their vocabulary? I don't even need to try and identify the voice of who said that, after all, there's only one person in the world who'd call me Kiyopon.

"Uhh, what about untying me and removing the blindfold?" I asked.

"That's not fun at all Senpai~" I already know who said that.

"I know, let's ask your batch mates. Hey, you, Stalker-san, what do you want to do?" Wow, so even Kiryuuin-senpai knows that Matsushita had stalked me before.

"Eh? Why me?" I heard Matsushita ask.

"Why not you?" Kiryuuin-senpai returned a question.

"Uh, then, um, the King game?" Suggested Matsushita, I think.

"I knew you were an idiot. Next you, uh, the innocent version of Irene Adler." Kiryuuin-senpai said. Irene Norton née Adler, one of Sherlock Holmes' many love interests. If I were to incorporate the word innocent with Irene Adler, Hiyori would be the answer.

"Eh, umm, chess?" So it really was Hiyori, good suggestion.

"That's for last resort. What about you, tsun-tsun number 3?" Tsun-tsun number 3? Who the hell is that? And who the hell are the other two tsun-tsuns?

"Huh? Me? I don't know, don't ask me, also, please don't call me that." ...Kamuro?

"Ok then, I'll just choose. Let's see, what about, Two Truths and a Lie? But with punishment?" Kiryuuin-senpai suggested, though, I'm pretty sure that everyone will agree to that.

And just as I predicted, everyone did agree, surprisingly, Chabashira-sensei also agreed, how unfortunate, for me at least.

"But how do we decide when a participant gets punished or not?" Nanase was the one who asked that.

"Simple, if a participant guesses which of the three is a lie, then the person who said the two truths and a lie will get the punishment, if the one who was tasked to guess was wrong, then, that person wi be the one to be punished. Of course, to make sure that the game will be fare, punishments will be chosen randomly with this wheel." Since I'm pretty sure there's no wheel in my room, I'm going to guess that it's an app.

"Ok, let's start then!" Ichinose declared.

"Let's just sin the bottle to decide who goes each round, is that ok?" Kushida was the one who asked, it seems like everyone agreed. I heard the faint sound of the bottle spinning, after a few seconds, the sound gradually became softer until it completely disappeared.

"Ah, it's Sakayanagi-san." Ichinose said.

"My, how interesting." Sakayanagi said.

"And the one who will guess is..."

"Ibuki-san." Ichinose said. What an unusual pairing.

"Then, shall I start?" Sakayanagi asked.

"Yes please." Ichinose said.

"Then; first, Ayanokouji-kun is my childhood friend, second, my cane can kill someone, and lastly, I've slept with Ayanokouji-kun." Way to go Sakayanagi, you just caused a potential war.

"Huh? Wait, this is way too hard, uh, the second one?" Ibuki guessed. What the hell made you think that Sakayanagi slept with me?

"Fufu, sorry, the third one was the lie." Sakayanagi said.

"Wait what? Really?" Ibuki asked, I also heard sighs of relief from some people who I can't distinguish.

"Yes, unfortunately, that is reality." Sakayangi said. Don't they know I'm right here?

"Wait, you're Ayanokouji-kun's childhood friend?!" I heard Ichinose ask in surprise.

"Yes, you can even ask the man himself." Sakayanagi said, passing the baton to me. Why are they even prioritizing that rather than the fact that her cane could kill someone?

"Yes, Sakayanagi Arisu is indeed my childhood friend, in a way at least." I said.

"Wow, that's pretty interesting information." Horikita was the one who said that, I think.

"I wish I was also a childhood friend of Ayanokouji-kun." That sweet and innocent voice, it's probably Hiyori.

"Alright, enough of that, let's continue the game." Kiryuuin-senpai said, apparently, Ibuki's punishment was to go buy food at the convenience store.

"I'll spin the bottle!" That was Asahina-senpai, I think. Once again, I heard the faint sounds of the bottle spinning then it comes to a stop after a few seconds.

"Ah, it's Ayanokouji-kun's turn!" Asahina-senpai said.

"Huh? Me?" I asked.

"Yes, now, before you say anything, let's see who'll be the one to guess." This time, it was Hoshinomiya-sensei who spoke. Again, I heard faint sounds of the bottle spinning and it stopped after a few seconds.

"Oh, it's Fuka-chan this time, seems like Kiyo-tan will lose." Hoshinomiya-sensei said.

"Alright, Kohai-kun, start talking." Kiryuuin-senpai said.

"Uh, I'm smart, and uh, um, I had a girlfriend in middle school and, uhh, I was offered a seat in the StuCo. when Horikita-senpai was still the President." I answered.

"The second one is the lie." Kiryuuin-senpai immediately said.

"Yes, it is." I answered quickly since I want t end this quickly.

"Wait, then, you really were invited to the Student Council?" Ichinose was the one who asked.

"Yes." Was all I said.

"Nevermind that, let's get to your punishment." After a few seconds of silence, Kiryuuin-senpai laughed... Out loud.

"HAHAHA, now this is fun. It says here to twist your nipples." Kiryuuin-senpai said. There's no way right? I feel like this game is rigged or something.

"Well, anyway, don't mind if I do." I felt her presence drawing nearer. Please don't. I felt a jolt of pain from both my nipples, it doesn't hurt as much as I thought it would, but it still did kind of hurt, I don't know what face Im currently making, but it must be a weird one.

I unintentionally let out a moan, it seems like the sound filled the whole room, it was probably heard by everyone, not good.

[A/N: It was at this moment, all girls got wet. Jk.]

"That was a pretty good moan right there." Kiryuuin-senpai said after giggling, wait was that her giggle? It's sound pretty far from her attitude.

This is probably going to be a long night. I just hope that they don't do anything stupid.

End.
-------------------------------------------------

You thought it was a lewd Chapter, but you were wrong!

A/N: Pretty short, and not that interesting, but I needed to add a few scenes before finally adding "THAT", if I do decide to add a chapter like that at least.

Anyway, that's all, thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed.

G'bye!