B-Girls are ruining my life.

________________________________________________________________________

Ayanokouji POV

"So, this is supposed to help us?" 

"I don't get how this will help us in any way." 

"Ugh, it's a little too tight."

"M-Mine is a bit tight as well."

"Kiyotaka, are you sure about this?" 

"Oi, why are you silent?" 

".....Oh, uhh, yeah, it's what the internet said."

"Seriously? You believed the internet?"

"Aren't you supposed to be a genius?" 

"I didn't say anything about me being a genius, where did you get that from?"

"Well, even if you're not a genius, you should at least know that bunny girl costumes won't help us!" 

"Huh? I never said anything about them helping you, they are helping me." 

.....

"HAH?!"

[Oh fuck, what did Kiyo get himself into now.] 

~Earlier~

Summer vacation had just started, and I'm laying on the couch in my dorm to relax. I just came home from my appointment with the Ayanokouji Group, Haruka dragged us around again to go window shopping, even though they didn't buy anything, nor did they plan to buy anything, yet, they still bought us. I'll never understand girls.

I just sighed and took my phone out, upon turning it on, a message suddenly popped up, it was from Kei. She was asking if she could come over. I replied she could since I had nothing to do anyway. But to my surprise, just right after the message was labeled as read, my door burst open and Kei went in them immediately shut the door.

"Why the rush Kei?" I asked.

"I-I need some water first." She said and I stood up from the couch to get her water from the kitchen.

"Here." I hand her a glass of water, which she accepts and thanks me before drinking.

"So, uh, what's with the cap?" I asked when she was done drinking.

"W-Well, i-it's kind of weird to say, so I guess I'll just show you." Kei said as she slowly removes her cap. And..... What popped up, like literally upwards was a pair of ears, bunny ears to be specific.

"Are you trying to do cosplay, Kei?" I asked.

"W-What? No!" Kei exclaimed.

"Then, what are these?" I placed a finger on one of the ears and it twitched.

"Uhhh....." I couldn't say anything. I looked at Kei who was covering her face with her hands.

"AHHH! Kiyotaka help meeeee!" Kei whined.

"Uhh, I don't know how I can help." What I said was true, I have no idea how I can solve her problem, at least, not unless I know where it came from or how Kei got them.

"Wait, explain everything to me first." I said.

"U-Uhhh, I-I don't really know, when I woke up, I-I did my morning routine, t-then, when I faced the mirror, I just had these!" Kei exclaimed while pointing at the bummy ears.

"I see." So Kei woke up, and when she faced the mirror, it was just there? 

"What about the day before? What did you do?" I asked.