The Important Discussion (Men Side) [2]

3rd Person POV

"KukukuhahaHAHAAHAHAHA, Who knew! Who knew that one of the top Ikemens of the grade had a foot fetish!" Ryuuen said while laughing.

"Wow, that's new, I thought Hirata was someone who liked vanilla." Hashimoto said.

"That's certainly is a shocking revelation." Katsuragi said.

"H-Hirata, can you explain why you think feet are superior?" Ike said.

"Because they have lots of uses like..... Nevermind, that was all I wanted to say." Hirata said.

"Pfft, you were going to say footjob, weren't you?" Hashimoto said and Hirata became flustered.

"Don't worry, I also am on the side of the people who like feet." Hashimoto added.

"That's all?! If that's all then I won the whole debate!" Yamauchi said.

"Oi, oi, your point was worthless, clearly, ass is better." Ryuuen said.

"I can't agree with any of you, I think napes are much better." Katsuragi said.

"No! Midriffs are much better!" Ishizaki said.

"Feet are better, due to multiple reasons." Hirata said.

".....Am I the only one who thinks that armpits are much better?" Kanzaki muttered to himself.

~Meanwhile~

"Hey, Akito, wanna sneak out?" Ayanokouji whispered to the chad beside him.

"Yeah, sure, nothing good would come out of this if girls found out, especially if Haruka also finds out, I wouldn't want to get scolded by her in front of everyone." Miyake replied.

"I have the same thoughts." Ayanokouji said

They slowly got up and silently walked past behind everyone who was still debating and shouting at one another, even Katsuragi and Hirata were shouting.

"Hold on you idiots." Ryuuen said in a loud voice which made everyone stop.

"Huh? Why?" Most of them were confused.

"Clearly, we won't get anywhere..... Unless we hear the opinion of the King." Ryuuen said and all the attention turned towards the two who were almost at the door.

"Ayanokouji, where are you going?" Ike asked.

"Uhh..... Bathroom." Ayanokouji replied.

". . . . ."

The whole room was silent and was just staring at Ayanokouji.

"BULLSHIT!" All of the other people in the room said.

"Sit yo' ass back down!" Ryuuen said.

"But-" As Ayanokouji was about to speak, Ike cut him off.

"Or do you want your secrets to be revealed?" Ike said.

"Dammit, fine." Ayanokouji said as he goes back to his seat.

"Kukuku, good T-rex, now, tell us your opinion." Ryuuen said and everyone focused their sights on Ayanokouji.

"..... I think Thighs are the best." He said.

"Oh? Can you tell us why?" Ryuuen was obviously enjoying the situation where Ayanokouji can't lie.

"Because they can be used as pillows no matter the thickness, also, every girl has them, they're exposed most of the time, especially when girls are wearing skirts, unless they're wearing leggings or stockings, which is fine since it adds to the charm, you could say, not only that, you can also be sandwiched by them and it'd be very comfortable." Ayanokouji said in one breath, one could think he was saying it with passion.

"Also, come to think of it, when girls actually wear stockings, it would show how thick and soft a pair of thighs are, mostly because of the pudge, and because of the Zettai ryōiki as well, well, not that the thickness of the thigh would matter much, since thighs are already soft, thick or not." He continued.

"Plus, different stockings are actually attractive, there are thigh highs, knee highs, or, there are some who just really want bare thighs, also, they aren't as prone to different negatives, like, feet are prone to fungi and things like that, napes can also have pimples, and things like that, anyway, my point doesn't end there." He said.

"As you may know, there are the different kinds of things that make thighs look attractive. The first one is, of course, bare thighs, you don't need to put anything to appreciate their beauty, an example of who exposes her thighs is Hoshinoomiya-sensei. Next, simple ankle-high socks, they may not seem much, but there are people who think that they add to the charm of the thighs, two examples of people wearing these, are Ichinose and Haruka, next, knee-highs, they also add to the charm of the thighs, even if only by a little bit, an example of a person wearing these, is Kei." He said and stopped to breathe. They didn't even realize that he called Karuizawa by her first name since they were too focused on what Ayanokouji was talking about.

"Next are the ones that certainly add attraction to thighs, first one, thigh garters, the most simplest thing on the list yet, has a lot of impact to a man's heart. I don't know anyone who wears these, so we'll just skip it." Ayanokouji continued.

"Next, are thigh-highs, again, like the knee-highs, they are just like socks that extend until the upper thighs, but in reality, it has a lot of impact as well. A few examples of people wearing these are, Hiyori, Airi, and Amasawa." He said. 

"Next, thigh-highs with garter belts, I don't need to explain this one since it's mostly similar to the thigh highs, only with garter belts, which, definitely add to the charm. An example of who wears this is, Sakayanagi." He said.

"Finally, that last one, tights, or whatever people may call them, they cover the whole thing, but they're still attractive nonetheless, a few examples of who wear these are, Kiryuuin-senpai, Chabashira-sensei, and Horikita. Anyway, I have proven my point, and my point is that....." He paused and looked at everyone for a second.

"Thighs are superior. I end my case." Ayanokouji said and he sat down.

Silence covered the room, they knew Aya-, no, the one speaking wasn't the normal Ayanokouji, it was... Hornykouji.

They were just staring at him, blinking multiple times, he did the same.

"Hah! Who knew Kanzaki liked armpits! HAHAHAHA" Hashimoto said.

"Another degenerate, like Hirata." Ryuuen said.

*BAM!*

Door-chan was slammed open, all their attention was directed towards the door. There, someone was standing.

"I heard all of that!" The person exclaimed.

"WHAT?!" Most of them exclaimed.

END!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Ah yes, 969 words, anyway, I hope you liked this short chapter, lol, this is so dumb, anyway, I don't have much to say, other than, I hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading.

That's all

G'BYE!