Definitely a Normal Chapter... Definitely :D

*I still have a lot of assignments, yet here I am, procrastinating and prioritizing something that I don't even get paid for, nor do receive grades for.
-This was supposed to be in the Chad Chronicles, but since it involves a few girls, I just published it here.

_________________________________________________________________

"So, let me get this straight, you four want to start a business, correct?" The man asked for confirmation and we just nodded.

"Ok, tell me, what business do you plan on starting? And why that particular business." The man said.

"A Massage Spa." Said Ryuuen.

"A... Massage Spa? Why?" The man asked.

"Well, there isn't one in the whole school, and that's a fact since we went around for the whole day. And, it doesn't require a lot of miscellaneous stuff, and we also want to take care of our dear teachers who work very hard for our future." Ryuuen replied. Although I'm pretty sure the last part was a lie.

"I see, and can you tell me, why and how should we trust you that you won't be doing anything to the bodies of your customers? Or to the customers themselves?" The man asked. Wow, there really are a lot of questions.

"Because we could get arrested if we do anything, and we don't want that." This time, Akito was the one to answer.

"You have to give me more than that, especially considering you four are from the lower class, it'd be different if you're from a higher class." So even adults huh.

"Because we aim for the points and not for the body? I mean, I can get some bodies once I get the points anyway, so there's no point in risking anything in the process." Ryuuen said. Good, yet bad point.

"W-Well, what Ryuuen-kun meant to say was that our goal is to get points, and we will be doing everything professionally." Hirata was the one to speak this time.

"Mhmm... Ok, and what do you plan on doing with the points you earn? And who will be the one handling everything?" The man asked another question.

"Well, the points will be for personal use and the one who will be handling everything will be Ayanokouji-kun right here." Hirata said and the man turned his attention to me.

"Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, right?" The man asked and I just nodded.

"Hmm, since your record is clean, and your homeroom teacher has a rather high evaluation of you, if you ignore the fact that she labeled you here as antisocial, you're eligible for it." Wait, so there were requirements for that?

"Well gentlemen, your request will be approved and the stall you requested will be prepared in a week. You four are free to go now and good luck with your Spa." The man said and he stretched his arm out towards me to shake. I stood up and my other three companions did the same, I shook his hand with a firm grip and he did the same.

"Well, I wish you the best of luck once again. I'll be excusing myself now." He said and left.

"Well, that went well." Akito said.

"Should we call it a day and meet next week once everything is good to go?" Hirata asked and the rest of us nodded, then we went our separate ways.

Well, this was a tiring day, we had to get and submit a lot of papers and requirements, which wasn't easy by all means, then we still had to go through that interview which just finished just now..... Was this a bad idea? Hmm, well, if I weigh the pros and cons, there are still a lot more pros than cons, so it isn't all bad I guess.