Deal With The Devil.

*Get this to 0 votes, if you vote, I'm going to stop writing :D
-Seriously, don't vote.
+Like seriously, how hard can it be?
_______________________________________________________________

"Ok, so, you're saying you're the real devil?" I asked the person in front of me.

"I could be lying, I could be saying the truth. Who knows." He said with a smile. I scanned him from head to toe.

"Hmm..."

"So? What do you think? Do you believe me?" He asked.

".....Yeah." I replied.

"Eh? Really? Just like that?" He asked.

"Yeah. Why so surprised?" I asked.

"Well, usually, people who I visit would doubt me and wake up, or ignore me for the whole time they're here." He said.

"I see." I said.

"What made you believe that I am the devil?" He asked.

"I don't know, maybe the tag that says Prada on your clothes?" I said.

"Oh..."

"Now, can I ask why am I here?" I asked.

"...You're not thinking this is a dream?" He asked.

"I am, but since for me, it's just a dream, I don't think I have anything to lose." I said.

"I see... well, glad you're easy to talk to, this'll be quick." He said.

"I am here to offer you a deal." He said.

"Or you are here to hear my offer, or whichever it is." He added.

"Ok...? What's the offer?" I asked.

"You let me take 3 mortal lives, anyone you know, your choice, and in exchange, I will grant you a normal life." He said.

"Do we have-"

"Take my father, Tsukishiro, and that guy named Shiba. Now, give me my normal life." I said. Better make this quick, this might be the best dream I'd ever have in my whole life, so I should at least make it last.

"W-Wait, no hesitation? Like, at all? Just like that?" He asked,

"Are you going to give me my normal life or not?" I asked.

"I-I will. Just calm down." He said.

"Wait, actually, can I add another wish? Or whatever you call it?" I asked.

"As long as you give me a mortal's life in exchange." He said.

"Take Nagumo, and remove any troublesome things, like money problems and such." I said.

"I need two lives if you want me to grant that." He said. Hmm, who else is worthless...

"Yamauchi Haruki." I said.

"Yeah, no, there's no way I'm taking that man into my realm." He said.

"Picky." I said and he glared at me.

"Ok, Ike Kanji." I said.

"You pick the most troublesome people to be with." He muttered.

"Ok, I'll grant you that as well. Anything else you want?" He asked.

"Wait, actually, let me guess..." He said before I could speak.

"Ok." I said and we stared at each other, he had a smug smile, and I had my blank face.