Miyake Akito x Senpai

Ayanokouji POV

"Hey, do you guys know where Miyatchii is?" Haruka asked.

"No, I actually was wondering the same thing, and I thought you knew." Keisei said.

"What made you think I knew, Yukimuu?" Haruka asked.

"Well, you two are like the parents of the group, and you two communicate with one another a lot." Keisei replied.

"Are you calling us old?!" Haruka exclaimed.

"No, but "parents" is the best word to describe your roles in the group." Keisei said.

"I don't know if that's a compliment or an insult, but thanks I guess. Anyway, what about you Kiyopon, do you know where Miyatchii is? You were the last one with him." Haruka asked me this time.

"I don't know where he exactly is, but I have an idea on what he might be doing now." I said.

"Eh? Where is he?" Haruka asked.

"I'm not entirely sure, but I think he's on a date, with a Senpai I think." I said.

"Eh? EH?!" The other three members of the Ayanokouji group were shocked.

"W-Wait, how did you know about his date Kiyotaka?" Keisei asked.

"Yesterday, when I came to school with him, he asked me for advice and things about dating." I answered.

"Eh? Really?" Haruka asked and I just nodded.

"I actually told him to ask you since you'd know more about those stuff, but seeing your reactions, it seems like he didn't approach anyone else." I said.

"Well, he definitely didn't talk to me anything about dates. Haa, this is reminding me of that time when we found out about Yukimuu's girlfriend." Haruka said.

"Please don't bring that up Haruka." Keisei said.

"Hehe, those were good memories, Yukimuu having lots of hickeys and being dominated by someone smaller than him." Haruka said.

"Haruka!" Keisei exclaimed.

"Anyway, tell us about your conversation Kiyopon." Haruka said.

"Oh, us, sure I guess." I then tell them about my conversation with Akito yesterday.

~Yesterday~

I just finished my morning routine, which is some light exercise, eating breakfast, and taking a shower. I went out of my dorm then boarded the elevator to go to the lobby, where someone should be waiting for me.

I arrived at the lobby of the dorms, and as we've agreed on, he was there.

"Yo." He greeted and I just raised my hand.

"So, what did you want to talk about, Akito?" I asked.

"Well, you're close with a lot of women right?" He asked as we started to make our way to school.

"Depends on what you mean by "a lot"." I replied.

"At least more than 10?" He said.

".....I don't think I am close with that many women." I said.

"You want me to name all of them?" He asked.

"No, there's no need for that. Wait, how did you even know about the women I'm closed with?" I asked.

"You... Don't need to know." He said.

"Well back to what I actually wanted to talk about with you, I want advice." He said.