llew sa regnahffilC a evah t'nseod eno sihT

*COTE fanfics are getting weirder (Not all of them.). They're not bad, but they're weird. Of course, no hate intended, just stating MY OPINION. Also, my fics are kind of weird as well, so I'm in no position to talk.
-Bifle is now my second favorite word.
>There's only a 3% chance for me to not leave a cliffhanger, while the chance of you getting into a relationship is at 68%. Those are accurate, I calculated all the numbers using an abacus.
________________________________________________________________________

"Guys! Have you heard?!" Haruka asked me, Akito, and Keisei after running into the classroom.

"Heard what?" Akito asked.

"The news about the big three!" Haruka said.

"Big three?" I asked.

"What the hell is that?" Keisei asked a question as well.

"Hmm, big three? Ah, I think I know what she's talking about." Akito said.

"WHat is she talking about?" Keisei asked.

"The Big Three." Akito said while emphasizing the article, The.

"Yes, we know what that, she clearly said that it was about the bog three. My question is, what is The Big Three?" Keisei asked.

"Oh, you don't know?" Akito asked.

"Well, we wouldn't ask if we knew." Keisei said.

"Oh, Androids, Aliens, and Wizards." Akito said, then I and Keisei looked at him with confusion.

"That's not a thing." Keisei said.

"Oh, that's definitely a thing." Akito said with confidence.

"Have you ever seen any of the three?" Keisei asked.

"Yep." Akito said.

"See- Wait what? Really?" Keisei asked.

"Yep." Akito said.

"Do you have proof?" Keisei asked.

"Yeah, I have a pic for both Wizards and Androids." Akito said.

"Could you show us?" I asked.

"Yeah, here." Akito said before showing us two photos, which were displayed on the screen of his phone.

"Uhh, these are pictures of Horikita-senpai and Sakagami-sensei? " I said.

"I don't see how these two are connected to the three you just mentioned." Keisei said.

"What? Come on, can't you see? Horikita-senpai seems like an android and Sakagami-sensei looks like a male witch?" Akito said. You probably shouldn't say the part about the older Horikita in a loud voice.

"The male-version of the witch is called a warlock, not a wizard." Keisei said.

"Don't see the difference. Both are male and use magic." Akito said while shrugging.

"He doesn't even have a hat nor a robe." Keisei said.

"Of course he doesn't, why would he wear something like that in public?" Akito said.

"Ok, enough about Sakagami-sensei. Tell us what made you think Horikita-senpai is an android." Keisei said.

"Right, well, there was this one time in our first year, on summer vacation, when I was at the pool, I saw him jump from the second floor, without anything on his feet, he just straight up jump from the second floor, and landed on the ground floor, without getting injured." Akito said. That actually sounds like something the elder Horiktia would do to intimidate someone.