Fucking Special

*Dumbass, of course it isn't the 5-digit long Special that has the title "The Fucking Special". That'll still take a long time since I've been lazy lately, I think you can tell since I don't update every day.
-Anyway, now that you've been baited, you're going to give me no votes, right?
+Only labeled this as Special because it's (technically) the 69th part of this book.
(It ain't a lemon.)
________________________________________________________________________

"And... We're stuck... Again." Kiyotaka said.

"Again? Did this happen to you before, Ayanokouji-kun?" Hiyori asked.

"You could say that." Kiyotaka replied.

"Tsk. It happened again. I knew you were bad luck. This always happens when I'm with you." Mio said.

"I wouldn't say always. It only happened to us for only 2 times. Well, third if you count this one." Kiyotaka said.

"Wait wait wait. This already happened to you and Ibuki-san?" Honami asked.

"Pretty much." Kiyotaka replied.

"Why didn't you tell me, Ayanokouji-kun?" Suzune asked.

"Uhh..."

"Because he'd rather be stuck with me, than with you." 

'That doesn't answer the question, but Ibuki is actually right. I'd rather get stuck with her than Horikita since I can go all out if I am with Ibuki.' Kiyotaka thought

"I highly doubt that. Ayanokouji-kun, please tell Ibuki-san how wrong she is." 

"Uhh, she isn't wrong though?" Kiyotaka said and Mio started laughing at Horikita, who now has a surprised face, which quickly turned into an annoyed one.

"That's kind of unexpected. I thought Ayanokouji-kun would choose Horikita-san since they're pretty close and all." 

"Yeah, I thought so as well. Ah, right, sorry you're stuck with me, Mako-chan, you wouldn't have been here if I didn't ask for your help." Honami said.

"Don't mind it Honami-chan, it's fine." Mako said.

"Also, this gave me an opportunity to meet and get to know Ayanokouji-kun." Mako added with a smile.

"Ahh, right, you mentioned something about wanting to meet him." Honami said clearly oblivious to the fact that Mako and Kiyotaka had already met a few times prior to this predicament.

"Speaking of which, why did you want to meet Ayanokouji-kun?" Honami asked Mako.

"Ah, well, you talk so highly of him, and that made me interested in him, and you know, I wanted to make sure he's not the type of boy who would hurt you." Mako said, definitely not lying.

"Ahh! Mako-chan please don't say that out loud!" Honami said while blushing madly.

"Fufufu, look at that, Ichinose-san blushing. What a rare sight." 

"Why are you suddenly joining in with them?"

"Ara, Masumi-san, is it wrong to be social?" 

"I didn't know that a doll from a music box knows how to be social." Masumi said.

"That hurts my poor heart, Masumi-san." The doll- rather, Arisu, said.

"I never expected the princess of Class A to actually have a heart." Suzune said.

"My, of course, I have a heart Horikita-san. Although it is faulty, I still have one. How would I be here if I didn't have one?" Arisu said.

"I meant that metaphorically." Suzune said.