(Trash) Check-up.....?

*I think we all know where this is going.....
Found this in my drafts, and all I can say is that it's trash.
[This probably won't get many reads, considering that almost 1/4 of my readers are women XD.]

Ayanokouji POV

"Everyone form one file for the boys only, you will be going to the school infirmary for your Physical and medical check-up." Chabashira-sensei said.

"Is that a new requirement Sensei? If I remember correctly, we didn't have one last year." Hmm, Ike remembering something, something I never thought I'd hear since I thought that the words "remember" and "Ike" can't be put together in a single sentence unless you use the words "can't" or "doesn't".

"Do you think I'll tell you to do it if it isn't a requirement?" Chabashira-sensei asked back and I could hear snickers from some of my classmates. The only time Ike shows some brainpower, he immediately gets destroyed.

"Anyway, start forming your line." Chabashira-sensei said and we did as we were told. We lined up in no particular order so I was at the backmost part of the line for the boys, and coincidentally, so was Akito, well, at least I won't be alone.

"Hey, Kiyotaka." Akito greeted and I raised my hand to greet back.

"What do you feel about this Kiyotaka?" Akito asked. I was genuinely confused about what he meant.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You know, in most medical examinations or check-ups, the nurse or the one tending to you tends to be very... Touchy?" Akito replied in an unsure tone.

"I see, well, I don't really know how I can describe what I feel." But I guess I'm neutral towards it, after all, in the White Room, things like these aren't uncommon, whether the one tending to me may be a man or woman, that said, the ones who were tending to me were always women.

"What about you Akito?" I asked back.

"Hmm, well, we always get checked-up before tournaments in middle school, so I guess I can say I'm used to it." Akito said.

"I see." I said. After I said that, we started walking and making our way towards the infirmary. Akito and I conversed about random stuff, mostly about exercise and things related to that. After a few minutes of walking, we finally reached the infirmary. We were told to wait outside of the infirmary and that we should only go in once our names were called. Since Akito and I were last, we didn't really pay attention to what was happening around us, I mean, why should I when I'm with the greatest friend anyone could have?

Time went by quicker than expected and it was now Akito's turn, we bade our farewells, and he went in the infirmary afterward. and for some reason, when I started to pay attention to my surroundings, almost everyone who came out of the infirmary had a beet-red face, what the hell happened in there? 

After about 10 minutes, Akito came out of the infirmary, and like the former students, he had a red face and an embarrassed expression, I was going to ask him but he ran away..... I don't feel good about this.

"Ayanokouji Kiyotaka-kun, please enter." A soft and mature voice of a woman said. Yep, something's going to go wrong here.

I sighed and went in, in the infirmary, I saw both Hoshinomiya-sensei and a woman who is around her mid-20's wearing a black turtleneck under a lab coat, she had blonde hair that was tied into a little-messy ponytail and light blue eyes, she was very beautiful, she also has some big... Uh... balloons? Yeah, let's go with that. On a side note, I just remembered that Hoshinomiya-sensei was actually the school nurse, that's a good reminder as to why I should avoid the infirmary at all cost.