Roses are red, violets are blue, and I'm a degenerate just like you. (3)

A/N: Do you think I'm spoiling my readers too much? .....Yeah, I think so too...

*This is about, a 10-11 month timeskip, so yes, the children have already been born, which means they're a month old or so, and our main characters have now moved up a year.

Ayanokouji POV

Who knew, who knew that I'd actually survive 9 months of hell, we were now 3rd years, Kiryuuin-senpai and Asahina-senpai already graduated, and like Aniki (Manabu), they gave me their numbers, those will come in handy. Since now, the White Room had been shut down, due to that man's health deteriorating and he's been bedridden for a few months now, and since there was no one to manage the place, the government was able to find out about it, thus shutting it down. 

I now have a set of quintuplets, all of them were girls, and all of them had pink hair, they're my children with Ichinose Honami.

As for Kei, I have a set of quadruplets from her, two boys and two girls.

And from her best friend, specifically, Sato and Matsushita, I received a set of twins each.

Then, I have a boy from Chabashira-sensei and a girl from Hoshinomiya-sensei, who tries to get in bed with me every once in a while, thankfully, she received an earful from the Chairman.

I also have another cute one from Hiyori, my child with her was a girl as well. 

Then, I had a boy each from, Kamuro, Ibuki, and Horikita. I can tell that their glares will be deadlier than mine when they grow up.

I also, regrettably, have one with Kushida, my child with her was a girl.

And I have a very cute daughter with Sakayanagi, who thankfully, didn't catch her disease

And I also have another daughter, from Haruka, though, our daughter has heterochromia, so her eyes are mismatched. She had dark orange and brown eyes.

And my daughter with Airi was the chubbiest among the bunch, not that it matters much.

And finally, my son with Nanase, who we decided to name after Matsuo's son.

I honestly don't know how we were able to keep it a secret up until now, all I know is that the Chairman helped a lot, and is still pretty much helping us, since I already am his son-in-law, in a way.

At first, we didn't know how we could take care of all 24 babies, but due to the fact that Sakayanagi's father is the Chairman of the school, he was able to help us, by introducing a Special Exam, wherein, all 24 children will be divided into four, thus, 6 children per class.

Each class has to take care of all 6 children every day, but, they will return the child to the school, which then the school will give to their respective mothers to breast-feed them. This cycle will go on until we graduate, and after we graduate, all children will be handed to their respective mothers.

That actually reminds me, I should visit their families, since the White Room has shut down anyway, I'm already free, I wonder what it's like to be a part of a family. I guess I'll find out eventually.

The Special Exam will be starting tomorrow, Monday, so they decided to gather in my room to talk about a few stuff, or so they say. They told me to go buy snacks for them, even though they aren't pregnant anymore, I still had to go along with it... I think I spoiled them too much.

I was already making my way back to the dorms from the convenience store. While walking, I decided to check my point balance, and as I thought I'm running low on points, good thing there were cheap things in the convenience store, hopefully, they're satisfied with this.