Deal With an Angel.

And, now where am I? I just got my peaceful life and here I am, back in the white space where I met that devil. Don't tell me he's going to ask for human lives every week or month.

"Be at ease, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka-kun." What a heavenly voice.

"Ok. State your name, profession, race, sex, and then show yourself." I said.

"Oh of course. Well, it is as follows, Akari Ai, Gift Giving Angel, Angel, yes and here I am!" A tall woman with white wings and a good figure appeared in front of me.

"Never have I ever heard of a Gift Giving Angel. Also, what do you mean by yes?" I asked.

"Oh don't mind that. Anyway, do you know what you're here for?" Akari asked.

"Uhh, to give me a gift?" I asked.

"Ping-pong! Yuppity-yup!" She said.

"And... Why do I have to be here when you could've just given it to me?" I asked.

"Well, a deal has to be made, and you need to offer something, or rather, someone." She said.

"Before I offer someone, tell me what I will receive." I said.

"Oh, right! Well, you will receive a peaceful adult life, a proper job, and your choice if you want to have a wife but no child, a wife with your specified number of children, a single life but will eventually have a wife, or forever single life. Or maybe a world with your own harem where polygamy is allowed? Anything you want as long as you're an adult." She said.

"Hmm..... Whichever I choose, my path would already be set, right?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Like, you'll already know what will happen, my destiny and stuff?" I said.

"Ah, yes. Why do you ask?" She asked.

"Well, since you can foresee or know what will happen, I wanted to see it first before I choose." I said.

"Oh my, what a smart boy. That's the first time someone asked to see their path." She said.

"...So, can I see it?" I asked.

"Of course! Just state which one you want to see." She said I then proceed to tell her everything I want to see and she showed me everything. To be honest, there wasn't a "bad choice", so it all comes down to which is the "better" choice.

"Hmm... OK, I've made my choice." I said.

Let's hear it!" She said.

"I want a life where I'm single, but, I can choose any girl to have a family with. Also, just in case, make polygamy legal." I said.

"Oh my, that's a first." She said.

"Is it allowed?" I asked.

"Yep! Is that all?" She asked.

"Well, I would also like to remove problems with money and with whatever job I end up with." I said.

"Noted! Anything else?"

"Make my life easier." I said.

"Ok, that makes things quicker. Now, I'm assuming that's everything?" She asked.

"I would like to know what my job would be." I said.

"You'll be the CEO of Horikita Manabu's company! And well, the owner of the Whiteroom, which is now a proper elementary school." She said.

".....I see. I'm good with that." I said.

"Good to hear. Now, are you ready to know what I want in return?" She asked.