Lessons With Harukaa-san: Lesson 1

*I never knew that shouting at a teacher without getting in trouble would feel so good...
-.....I wish I can shout at adults every day without facing the consequences afterward...
>Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Now enough of me being happy about that, and let's proceed :D.

______________________________________________________

3rd Person POV

"So, Kiyopon, ready for the first lesson?" Haruka asked her student who is definitely not chained to the chair he is sitting on.

"I think that even if I say 'no', or, 'I'm not ready', you'll still continue." Kiyotaka said.

"Guuuhhh. Kiyopon, you were supposed to ride along and say "Yes!" Enthusiastically, or, "I'm ready!" In a high-pitched voice that's a bit nasally!" Haruka exclaimed.

"Oh, is that so? I didn't know that." Kiyotaka said.

"Yes, that is so. Anyway! Let's do it again!" Haruka said.

"Wait, before that, can you tell me why you actually have to wear Chabashira-sensei's uniform?" Kiyotaka asked.

"Eh? How did you know this was hers?!" Haruka asked as she slammed her hands on the table and leaned forward, which made her cleavage more evident to the guy in front of him who is now trying to look at something else.

'Should I tell her that she and Chabashira-sensei mostly have the same measurements? No, of course not. I mean, obviously, they don't have the same measurements, so she might get offended. So, no.' Kiyotaka thought.

"Uhh, well, she was wearing something different earlier today in class, and when our classmates asked her about it, she said that her uniform was stolen. Don't you remember that?" Kiyotaka replied.

"Oh, right..... PleaseDon'tTellAnyone!" Haruka said quickly while bowing and putting her hands together.

"If you remove the chains, I promise that I won't." Kiyotaka said.

"Good to hear that you won't tell anyone without any conditions attached! You're really a great friend Kiyopon!" Haruka said while giving a thumbs up.

'Hard to believe that Haruka is a loner when she's almost as energetic as Amikura's strawberry-blonde-haired best friend.' Kiyotaka thought.

"Anyway, to answer your question as to why I'm wearing this, it's because I think it's stylish and makes me feel more confident!" Haruka said.

"Why do you need to feel more confident than you already are, when it's just literally you and me in the room?" Kiyotaka asked.

"Hmm, who knows?" Haruka said while shrugging.

'Wow, is that what I do when avoiding questions? It's annoying..... More reason to do it I guess.' Kiyotaka thought.

"Well now that's out of the way, let's continue!" Haruka said.

"No, not yet, the author still needs to give context." Kiyotaka said.

"Ah, right right. Well, we'll continue after this flashback." Haruka said.

I don't really know why there's a need for context when there isn't even anything to misunderstand unlike in the last ones, but oh well, you heard both characters...

~Flashback~