Roses are red, violets are blue, and I'm a degenerate just like you. :3

A/N: Requested by @Taboada666 :)
For safety reasons, I'll be using scientific, or non-obvious terms for "Those Parts of the Human body." since I don't want this to be deleted lol.

50%-kun's POV

"Kiyotaka... I knew you'd decide for yourself one day, but..."

"Yeah, you were right, anyway, can we get this over with?" I asked.

"You'll continue your schooling here." What? Did I hear that right?

"Huh? Weren't you the one forcing me to drop out a few months ago? To return to that place?" I asked.

"Yes, but... That is not necessary anymore." 

"Care to elaborate further?" I asked.

"I wanted you to return to the White Room because you were supposed to have multiple partners, whom I've prepared, to have children with you and the suitable ones would be admitted into the White Room. I did that since I doubted your communication skills, but it seems like you've proved me wrong. Thus, you are to stay here to do the necessary stuff." I was talking to that man, yet, he wasn't acting like his usual self.

"Wait-"

"Anyway, I'll be going, I have businesses and meetings to attend to. Sakayanagi, it seems like you're about to have your first grandchild. You better treat my son well." I don't think he really considers me as his son, but whatever.

"Yes, Sensei, safe trips." Chairman Sakayanagi said as that man, my father, left the room.

Once he was gone, Chairman Sakayanagi let out a sigh.

"It's always so tense when Sensei is around." He said.

"Are you not mad? That I got your daughter pregnant and all." I actually think that I should be expelled.

"Well, I can't say I'm not, but, not at you to be honest. Since I do know everything that had happened." That was true, the girls who were involved were not at fault, and neither was I.

"What will happen now? I mean I don't think they'd be able, well, more like they aren't allowed to participate in any Special Exam that requires physical ability and stuff." I said.

"Since summer vacation had only started, and it has only been about 3 weeks since they've become pregnant, also, there won't be a Special Exam this month, your next Special Exam will be at least a month or two for now. So if I were you, I'd worry about yourself, you don't seem to be getting enough sleep." I appreciate that Chairman Sakayanagi is concerned about that.

"It's hard to get any sleep when you have 15 or 16 girls that need your attention." I replied and the Chairman chuckled.

"Anyway, you don't have to worry about any charges being pushed against you, all the blame will fall on both Tsukishiro and Nagumo-kun, that is, as long as you treat my daughter and the other girls correctly." The Chairman said.

"Of course." I replied.

"Can I excuse myself now?" I asked.

"Of course, you do have a lot of things in your hands. Oh, and please do greet my daughter for me." He said and I nodded, then I left the room.

And, I'm going back to hell once again. Why you may ask?

Well, it all started about a month ago...

~Flashback~

Nagumo had apparently made a few of my female acquaintances take aphrodisiac, of course, I don't know how he'd done it, but, he did, and naturally, all of them were in heat, and for some reason, they thought it was a good idea to come to my room, and... Everything just took a, morally, wrong turn.