Chunchunmaru's Story Time.

*Surprisingly, Chunchunmaru is only second to Mako. In this book, that is.
__________________________________________________________________

"♪I can show you the world~♪ Shining shimmer-" 

"Oi. Why the hell are you singing?"

"Huh? Oh, for an intro." 

"Intro?"

"Yep. Y'know, the ones that every series has. I thought we should have one as well to get the readers' attention." 

"Ok, first, this isn't a series, so we don't need one. Second, we don't own that song, so you can't use it. Third, not even 1/2 of the readers of this fic have watched Disney or the movie, Aladdin. And Finally..."

"They. Don't. Even. Know. How. Your. Voice. Sounds."

".....Right..... Ok, so, no intros?"

"No. No intros, or any singing, this isn't a musical."

"Oh, ok... poems then?"

"No- Look, can't you just follow the script? You're the one who pushed to make scripts, and yet, you're the one not following the script." 

"What do you mean? I'm completely following the script. Here, look, it says to keep talking until this part of the chapter reaches 300+ words by not following the script and at the same time following the script." 

"Wha? Who the hell wrote this script?" 

"¯\_(ツ)_/¯"

"...I shouldn't have accepted this job."

"Also, we aren't even real characters. The readers came here to read about COTE, not us, narrators arguing." 

"Riiiiiiiight....."

"Guuuh. Anyway, we should start the story. Chunchunmaru, you start it."

"Eh? Why me?"

"Clearly because you're pretty much the poster guy of this fanfic, and you're also famous, I mean, you made an appearance in another fanfic. Also, it's been almost two months since you made your debut. We're just like 6 days early for it."

"Ah, right, wow, it's almost been two months already? I'm surprised the author hasn't given up writing yet, and the readers are still reading. Also, don't remind me of that, it's worse than seeing my teacher's only fans. Also, this isn't a reaction. I don't have my lines or any of my cards."

"Yeah..... Anyway, you don't need those, you have your script in front of you, and you have a fucking book resting on your freakin' lap." 

"Oh, right."

"Ok, now start."

"Aye, sir!" Chunchunmaru said then he started reading the book.

"Wait, wait, you haven't introduced yourself." Chunchunmaru said.

"Ah right. My name is Jugemu Jugemu Unko Nageki Ototoi no Shin-chan no Pantsu Shinpachi no Jinsei Barumunku Fezarion Aizakku Shunaidaa Sanbun no Ichi no Junjou na Kanjou no Nokotta Sanbun no Ni wa Sakamuke ga Kininaru Kanjou Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru you de Shiranai no wo Boku wa Shitteiru Rusu Surume Medaka Kazunoko Koedame Medaka... Kono Medaka wa Sakki to Chigau Yatsu Dakara Ikeno Medaka no Hou Dakara Raayu Yuuteimiyaoukimukou Pepepepepepepepepepepepe Bichiguso Maru desu~." 

".....You know, you're not getting away with that." Chunchunmaru said.

"Getting away with what?"

"Your name... it's stolen from an anime." Chucnhunmaru said.

"Unless you tell me the title of the anime, I won't admit it."