Pretty Random COTE Reactions

*Well Chunchunmaru, here we go again...

_________________________________________________________

3rd Person POV

"Aight, so, you guys want to watch more, right?" Chunchunmaru asked and everyone nodded.

"Alright, we're doing another one, but this time, it's from the Anime timeline." Chunchunmaru said.

"Anime timeline?" Most students asked in confusion.

"Basically, there are a lot of timelines, there's about three manga timelines, one Anime, one Light Novel series, and a lot of fucking fanfics such as this one. Any questions?" Chunchunmaru asked.

"Yes, I have one. If there are a lot of timelines, realities, and all that, from which one are we?" A Class A student asked.

"Why are you asking a question?" Chunchunmaru asked and that confused the student.

"What do you mean? Didn't you ask if we had any questions?" The student replied.

"Yes, but I don't recall saying that you can ask questions, I only asked if you had questions, which you were only supposed to answer with either, a yes, no, none, absolutely, I do, I don't, a lot, none at all. That's all you were supposed to answer." Chunchunmaru said.

"Pfft, Miyabi, you were just owned by a random guy from another world." Asahina said. Yes, the student who asked was Nagumo Miyabi.

"Fufu, it seems like the Class A from the third year weren't all that after all." Sakayanagi said.

"Alright, before you Kukuku your way into the conversation, I'll be stopping you, the author has a tight schedule so he doesn't have time to do all this and that." Chunchunmaru said.

"So, anyway, back to my question earlier, do you have any questions?" Chunchunmaru asked.

"I do!" A girl from Ryuuen's class asked, it was Nishino Takeko, one who the author will be doing a fic on for some reason.

"Ask away." Chunchunmaru said.

"I have the same question as the Student Council President, also, can we meet the ones from the other realities? Oh yeah, and how do all these reality and timelines work?" Nishino asked.

".....To answer the first one, I can't answer that, the second one, only the main characters, or the characters that have been shown so far, third, I don't know, that's something you ask Dr. Strange." Chunchunmaru replied.

"Dr. Strange? Who is that?" Miyamoto asked.

"A Doctor named Strange." Chunchunmaru replied.

"That doesn't make sense." Miyamoto said.

"And so does the reason as to why you were accepted to this school." Chunchunmaru said.

"W-What?" Miyamoto was shocked.

"Anyways, as I've said, I'll be letting you watch something that happened in the Anime." Chunchunmaru said.

"B-But don't misunderstand, i-it's not like I'm doing this to entertain you, I'm just doing this for the readers." Chunchunmaru said.

"Tsundere da?!" Most students exclaimed.

"Kuku, Tsuntsunmaru would fit you much better." Ryuuens said.

"Yes yes, I won't argue any further, I don't want to deal with shit." Tsunchunmaru said.

"Hey, you know, we never really got a hold of what you're really like, at first you were shy, then confident, then an asshole, then a tsuntsun, then now, it seems like you're tired. What's up with that?" Kanzaki said.