The Disappearance of Ayanokouji Kiyotaka (Well, not really.)

*To those who asked, yes, I'm fine and so are my eyes. I just ran out of ideas and got addicted to 2K. That's why I haven't been updating, sorry, lol.
____________________________________________________________________

It was a normal day for the students of A.N.H.S., at least, for the good for nothing side characters. 

*Ring-Ring* *Ring-Ring* *Ring-Ring*

"...Huh? An unknown number?" A certain 2nd-year male said.

"State your name, year, class, and business with me as clear and fast as you can." He said.

"Oh, is that how you greet people in your own language, Ryuuen-kun?" A feminine voice came from the other side of the phone.

"Huh? Sakayanagi?" Ryuuen said.

"Yes, good evening to you too, Ryuuen-kun." Sakayanagi said.

"What do you want?" Ryuuen asked.

"Well, since you don't seem to be in the mood. I'll make this quick, after all, I also have other things to take care of." Sakayanagi said.

"Hmm, unusual of you to get straight to the point, but I'll take it. So, what is it?" Ryuuen asked.

"Fufu, well, to sum everything up. Ayanokouji Kiyotaka-kun has disappeared." Sakayanagi said.

"Hah? That's the bullest shit I've ever heard in my entire time in this school." Ryuuen said.

"Oh, so you're not denying that you're acquainted, or, maybe aware of Ayanokouji-kun's secret?" Sakayanagi said.

"I'm sure you wouldn't be telling me this without knowing that fact, so there was no point in denying it. Anyway, why are you telling me this, how'd you get this information, and what made you think I'd believe all this?" Ryuuen asked.

"The answer to your second question, it's because of Horikita Suzune-san, who I think should be on her way to your room as of this moment. According to her, Ayanokouji-kun didn't come to class today, nor yesterday and he also wasn't in his room, at least, that's what his "friends" told her. And when they tried calling him, he only picked up once over the 13 times they called." Sakayanagi said.

"And? What did he say when he picked up?" Ryuuen asked.

"Nothing. According to them, it was just the breathing of two people they were hearing, one of which was presumed to be Ayanokouji-kun's." Sakayanagi said.

"Well, it's fine ain't it? He's breathing. Also, are they sure they didn't just miss him or something? Y'know, he could just be in staying in another person's dorm, or maybe somewhere on the campus." Ryuuen asked.

"Well, he is indeed on campus, there's no denying that since there have been no signs of anyone or any vehicle leaving the campus or crossing the gates, and as you may know, students aren't granted the permission to leave campus, but it is not possible that he's in or was in a public place since I asked Hashimoto-kun and Masumi-san to go around and "buy" footage within the past 24 hours, and out of a pile of footage from the CCTVs around the school, he only appeared twice. Both were from the dorm elevator, one was him going up to his floor, and the other was him leaving." Sakayanagi said.

"Hmm... And just with those you guys are already claiming he "disappeared"?" Ryuuen asked.

"Fufu, even I myself doubt that he actually disappeared, but-"

"Wait a sec, someone's knocking." Ryuuen said before opening the door.

"Oh, Suzune, did you come here to have a good time with me?" Ryuuen said.