99: The reason is you

Requested by: @KimArpa

Author POV
Jeon Jungkook was a rock star. He was the star in Seoul and was famous for his looks and songs. It made him feel proud that everyone enjoyed the music he has written and performed. "Thank you Seoul!" The tall blonde had just finished his last concert and he was making his way to backstage. As he was about to go to his room door, his manager, Kim Namjoon called his name. Namjoon smiled at him and said "I got something for you". That made Jungkook raised his eyebrow.
"Well then make it quick, I want to go home already"
"Yeah, let's just get in first"

*
"Him?!" Namjoon sighed at jungkook's responce.
"I am never performing with him" Jungkook spat.
"But the fans love you both"
"So what?! I'm still not gonna sing with him!" Just then, the door opened, revealing a man with orange hair, wearing a smirk in his face.

"Well guess what asshole, you're stuck with me now"

Park Jimin was a rock star. He was the star in Busan and was famous for the same thing, his looks and songs. He was known to have the bratz doll face and Jimin didn't seemed to mind it, he thought it was badass. Now even though the two had the talent and everyone loved to see them collab because of how perfect they would be, what the world doesn't know...

Jungkook growls while Jimin smirks.

They had great rivalry.

"Why are you still here? You know how I loathe the sight of you Park Jimin" Jimin only smiles, closing the door.
"I miss you too" He gasped and ran towards the taller. He was stunned by the sight of jungkook's new hair color, blonde.
"Holy shxt! You finally added color in your hair instead of shitty brown!" Jimin exclaimed. Jungkook rolls his eyes, swatting Jimin's hand away.
"Shut up"

After a short argument, Namjoon explained that both of their company wanted them to collab and create a song together. Namjoon also added that they will be performing the song in a concert as well. At this, Jungkook groans while Jimin was excited. "Now, you two should have a little chit chat while I'm gonna go and bring your drinks okay?" When Namjoon walks away, Jimin immediately puts on his flirting face.
"So..." He touch jungkook's ear and smirks. "How was your life?"
"It was great until you came along" he spat, making Jimin dramatically gasped.

"Geez, you're still so mean. I barely did anything to you"
"Whatever dude, now I'm gonna go and sleep at the couch while you mind your own business"
Jimin pouts as he watch Jungkook walking towards the couch and slept.

*

The two orange and blonde hair did their best writing, mixing, recording the songs while having petty arguments at the same time. It was the same routine. 1 day=8 hours. That was enough to strengthen ties for the both of them but Jungkook never really liked Jimin, which made him egoistic to be kind. Meanwhile, Jimin liked Jungkook.
He like like Jungkook to be exact. 

And that is what Jungkook hated about Jimin.

"Want some chicken pie?" Jimin just went to a store and bought food for both of them.
"No thanks"
"The cheese stretches so well you know"
"How the hell do you know that?"
"Because I'm eating yours right now"
Jungkook turned around and leaps forward to grab the pie from Jimin's hand. Jimin laughs.
"You look like a frog" Jungkook says nothing and eats the pie. Cheese was his weakness.
Jimin smiles fondly. He noticed that jungkook's hair was getting in the way so the smaller tucked his hair behind his ear.