24. Soft + Bad

Jimin POV
High school. I can't believe I'm still alive even though school subjects are killing me since kindergarten.
"Hey Tae, when we graduated from this hell, what are you going to do after this?" I asked. Taehyung always have interesting answers so I wonder what he's gonna say.
"A dog"
I furrowed my brows and said "wha..why a dog?"

Taehyung tap his cheek as he pout his lips. "You know, I was going to say stripper, but then my parents will threw me a slipper instead of cash so a dog it is!! becauseeee" he look at me with a box smile. "Dogs can play and sleep, and eat and be cute 24/7!!" He clapped like a seal. I burst out laughing as I shake my head. "My god Tae! Are you serious?!"
"Either that or a kick in the face for being a stripper" Taehyung simply replied.
I just laughed at his ridiculousness.

Then, I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turn my head, surprised to see Jeon Jungkook, the bad boy leaning his face closer to me. "/gulp/ y-yes???" I said, unsure. He titled his head and smirk. "Wanna eat lunch with me after this?" He asked. I look down at my chubby fingers so he couldn't see my pink cheeks. I mean, who doesn't like him? I've had a crush on him since...since he existed!
"S-Sure! I l-love too!" I shyly said. He lift up my chin and smirk. "Good, meet me at the rooftop, kitty" he said and pat my head.

I smile widely and buried my face with my hands. "Omg omg omg omg omg" I murmured. "Oooo having a date huh?" Taehyung teased. I glared and punch his stomach. "Shut it bitxh" "Wasss that a compliment? Bc I really did want to be one"

~~~~

I arrived at the place and sat down on the floor. I look at the time and it read 1:05. He was suppose to be here at 12:30...
Maybe he went to the bathroom? But that long? Ugh..
I decided to not think much and open my bento box. The smell of the food that my dad made was so delicious. Without wasting any time, I grabbed the spoon and scoop the rice and chicken. But I wasn't able to taste it when someone decides to eat it instead of me.

"Yummy~~" Jungkook exclaimed. I blush and smack his chest. "I was..I was eating that!!" I pout. He grin and pole my cheek. "I'm sorry kitty" he said and sat down beside me. "Sorry I'm late, I doze off for a little while" he said.
"/smiles/ it's okay..." I said as I continued eating my food.
"Are you mad?" He asked, staring at me. "Hm..no no" I shake my head.

"Are you sure??" He asked again. I look at him and feed him the food. "Yes I am"
He hummed and lay his head on my shoulder. "Why are you so forgiving?" I heard him murmured. "What do you mean?" I raise my eyebrow at him.
He sigh and look at me with sad eyes.
"Don't you remember when I was so mean to you?"
I thought for awhile and nodded.

Flashback
Jungkook was standing at his locker, reading the letter that I always give him. He always seem to be happy when he reads them, but I was afraid to approach him.
Sometimes, I would even give him some snacks he likes in his locker. And today was one of them.

I was feeling brave for once as his friends left him alone with his locker and so I took a deep breath and walk towards him. My heartbeat was beating fast as I approach to him.
"J-J-Jungkook??" I stutter. Damn it, I hate it when I do that...
He look at me and his face was blank and cold. "What do you want?" His voice wasn't welcoming, that's for sure.

"U-Um..uh...I..um..."
"Spit it out stupid" he rolled his eyes. Ouch. That kinda hurt.
"Th-The letter...that you're holding..." Immediately he hides it behind him.
"Yeah? What about it?"
"/blushing/ I was the one..who wrote it..." I timidly said. He raise his brow and scoff. "Why should I trust you?" He said.

"Because no one else would have the same hand writing as me, let me prove it to you" I take out a piece of paper and pen and write some words that he may find them familiar in the letters. "There" I gave him the paper which he took.
He read them and his eyes widen.
"Really? Are you fxcking serious?"