57:Girls

A lame joke, type of story.
Also, making girls bitches

Not proofread

Author POV
"So you basically let that girl touch your arm and then you made a weird goat noise?"
Jungkook nodded. "She seemed scared I don't know why" Jimin gave him a look and sigh. "If someone were to made a goat noise, they would be scared too pabo.."

Jimin and Jungkook were always the cute couple in college. Everyone loves how good they look with each other and sweet they were. But the problem that Jimin was facing..
Jungkook being an awkward son of a bitxh. Jimin wondered why some girls always bother their relationship even though Jimin was glaring at them.
It never seemed to work. He also had his top 3 dumb bitxhes that wanted his boyfriend.

1.Eun Ae
2.Lizzy
3.Chun Hei

And these were the history of the dumb bitxhes.

Jimin left Jungkook in 7-11 for a minute and there was already a girl talking to him. He growled as he crushed the water bottle. "Excuse me Satan" he spat. Eun Ae looked at him with a raise brow. "What?" Jimin rolled his eyes. "Move your ass out"
She pout her lips and wrapped her arms on jungkook's bicep.
"But this is my boyfriend~ right?"

"Oh okay, then what's his name?" Instantly, Eun Ae sweated a bit which made Jimin smirked. If there's one thing she bad at is remembering names..
"Oh of course I know! His name is pankook!" She said confidently.
Jimin burst out laughing. "Are you stupid?! Who names their child pankook?!" He laughed. Jimin grabbed Jungkook quickly which Jungkook immediately held his boyfriend's hip.

"If you didn't know, which its quite obvious, his name is JUNGKOOK, now scram buttermilk nugget" the girl scoffed at Jimin but winked at Jungkook and bit her lips.

"Come over to my place-"
"Hes now part of the rainbow, so go" Jimin spat.

"No he isn't, he's just colorblind that's all" Eun Ae.

"And also, how could Jungkook be a rainbow? He's human"

"....woww, now I know why you're relationship doesn't last.."

"Ugh" when she left, Jimin punched jungkook's stomach which made him grown in pain.
"I'm sorry okay? I thought the goat noise would help but she said I should use that when we have sex"

"....disgusting.."

Jimin had to kept his cool whenever some girls still flirted with Jungkook and the man not only made goat noise, he even made a new sound. He called it the creepy Elmo laugh. Which doesn't help especially at night.
"Jungkook, can you at least speak up for yourself? Why do I have to do everything?" Jimin sighs. Jungkook pout.
"I'm sorry.." He back hugged his boyfriend and place his lip on Jimin's shoulder.
"But the goat noise and creepy Elmo works for me better.." Jimin laugh seeing how serious Jungkook was.
"Plus.." Jungkook blushed. "I like..when you protect me.." He whispered. Jimin laugh again and ruffled jungkook's hair.
"You're lucky your cute"

It was their break time and as always, Jimin and Jungkook would sit together on the bench as they ate their turkey sandwich. On Que, Jimin choked on his sandwhich.
"Oh my god babe, are you okay?!" Jungkook panicked but Jimin shook his head.
"I'm fine kook, but she's here" Jungkook furrowed his brows.
"Which one? There's Minji, Yoonji, Stacy, Siyeon, Anna, Amy, Jiyeon. Jey-"

"Baby, you gotta stop remembering their names, it's lizzy, she's coming-nevermind she's here.." Jimin grumbled. She was such a handful, that made Jimin really frustrated.