150: One last time (Full)

HELLO THERE :)

SO, I HAD BEEN SUMMON FROM THE DEAD TO MAKE A FULL VER OF A STORY I MADE IN JIKOOK STORIES 2 TITLED; ONE LAST TIME.

Requested by: guan_xiaodi_2003

THIS WILL BE A ONE SHOT SO NO PART TWO!

ENJOY!

⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️

-HOMOPHOBIC COMMENTS

-SAD ENDING (it's a canon event, you can't interfere)

NOT PROOFREAD

-In which Jungkook used to reject Jimin but ended up marrying happily with Jimin. All was well until Jimin had fallen ill and Jungkook knows this will be the last time he''ll ever spend time with his husband

Author POV

"Kookie~"

"Jungkookie~"

"Kookie eat this!"

"Aish Kook-ah! You'll get cold, here, take this!"

"Jungkookie I love you"

"Jungkook-ah I love you"

Jungkook never thought of love. No one could blame him for that. He was only 16 with only one dream; to perform on stage with his members.
The said members involved six hyungs, but only five of them could the maknae respect.

The one percent that he disregard was Park Jimin.

Jungkook was 16 when the elder lunges himself on him. He would constantly overstep his boundaries, following him around and begging for 'one chance'. Park Jimin likes him. Jungkook didn't like that.

"Guys can't date with each other. It's not normal" Jungkook spoke. He was in the dance studio, alone but Jimin managed to pop through.

"What?" Jimin was confused.
"Who told you that?"

Jungkook shrugs. "Everyone"

"But it is normal!"

"No it's not. But you can say it's normal cuz you're just like them" Jungkook spat. At that, Jimin was taken aback. The younger had a brief disgusted look before it returned to his poker face. Jimin was speechless at the male's perspective.

"Be careful what you say kookie. I mean, even if I am like one of them, don't I earn some respect? At the end of the day, aren't we all a bunch of humans trying to survive humanity?" Jungkook glances at Jimin, he stared right into his eyes and the elder couldn't help but blush a little by his gaze.

"Whatever.." Jungkook grumbled.
"Don't follow me Jimin" he walked away after that.

**************************

"Jungkookie ~~ come play with me" he was back hugging the latter, his heart thumping loudly when he felt Jungkook's hand on his. "Get off" he spat, nudging Jimin's side. The male whines and continued, "I miss you, come play with your Hyung!"

"No" Jungkook manages to get away from Jimin's hug. "Don't bother me Jimin" he glared.

Jimin wasn't stupid. He had a black belt in taekwondo, a math genius, he was a hardworking person, he was good at everything. So it's no surprise that the male was well-aware how Jungkook thought of him. Ever since Jungkook appeared in his life, his eyes never sparkled more than how he paid attention towards the maknae. He couldn't hide his affections for him even on camera. Jungkook was adorable. Jimin wanted to tease him whenever he could.