51: Red string 3

Not proofread
Author POV
Breaking news: Because of the virus, in this case Covid-19, all are informed to stay in their house and make sure to stay safe and always wash your hands.

The door of their apartment was opened wide as a grinning and happy Jimin was outside. Jungkook looked up from his phone and sigh. "You saw the news-" "YES!" Jimin yelled happily. He threw his bag, his jacket and hat as he happily danced. "I get to stay at home, I get to stay at home~" he sang. Jungkook shake his head as he grabbed his gloves, mask and his weapons. "I got to stay-What are you doing?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook gave a look and said "You were outside so I need to sanitize your bag, wash your clothes and for god sake, please go shower" Jimin stared at his soulmate before chuckling. "You're cute when you're serious"
Jungkook was absolutely disgusted and said
"Are you sick? Do I need to call the ambulance?"
"What? No! I'm complimenting you!"
"...." Jungkook shake his head and grabbed his phone.
"Yeah you're sick let me jus-"
"OKAY OKAY! SHUT UP"

Jimin huffed and took off his clothes in front of Jungkook and threw it on the floor.
"Bye Jeon!" Jungkook was this close to almost killing Jimin because he realized the door was still opened.

"I would literally murder with my eboy boots right now..."

Since they couldn't go out anymore, they both spend more time together in the house than before. They were so busy with their jobs that both of them would either come home late or one of them would return early but has to spend his time alone until midnight. They never admitted they missed one another but they still were okay with their little fights.
"Let.me.do.your.face" Jimin threatened. He was in the kitchen for an hour, making a homemade face mask so him and Jungkook could try.

Jungkook shook his head, pushing Jimin away.
"Hell no, who knows what you're trying to do to ruin my face"
"I'm wearing it too ya know?"
"Oh really? I didn't notice since you still look like a rat"
Jimin rolled his eyes as he casually sat on jungkook's lap, applying the mask on jungkook's nose.
"See? Nothing happened, your ugliness is still there" Jungkook huffed as he let Jimin do whatever he wanted.

"Done!" Jimin smiled proudly now that he had covered his boyfriend's face with banana and honey mixture. "You look good" Jimin said. Jungkook didn't replied and scoop the mixture of the mask with his finger and licked it. He smacked his lips and hummed in approval.
"Taste good, you should make a smoothie with this"
"Aish, you ruined the romance"
Jungkook smirked. "Oh yeah?"
Jimin yelped when Jungkook gave him a kiss on his plump lips and then licking it after.
"See? I'm still making your face look red"

At that, Jimin hit jungkook's chest repeatedly but never got off from his lap.

~~~~~~~~
"Hey" Jungkook ignored Jimin's voice as he continued whisking the coffee. "Heyyyyy~~" Jimin whined. He went behind jungkook's broad back and back hugged him, whining again. "I won't destroy the kitchen anymore so please?"
"No Park, you've been whisking this for 10 minutes and it still looks wet" Jungkook spat.
"Practice makes perfect what? Let me help you" Jungkook shook his head.
"No, go sit down and let me do this for us"

Jimin pout angrily and removed his hands from jungkook's waist. "Fine" he stomps his feet as he angrily sat down at the sofa. But then he started getting bored at 0.3 seconds and he lay down on his back so he could be upside down. Jungkook watched as his idiot started singing a song.

"Covid-19 is killing me~andd I!"Jimin raised his right leg up in the air and then sliding it back down as he sang
"I must confessed, I hate quarantine! Quarantine~" he grabbed the remote and pretend it was a microphone.
"I miss my friends and I'm losing my mind..." He took a deep breath and clench his fist as he sang the note