74:Mafia

Not proofread

Author POV
"Are you sure Jeon Jungkook will open the door? Isn't he that type of person who would slammed the door after someone had opened it 000.05 seconds?" Hoseok shushed Taehyung. "I'm sure we will be fine, we have been working with him for a year now, I'm sure he would open..." Hoseok looked at Taehyung, giving him a small smile. "Right?"
Taehyung sigh. "You better be right bout this.."

Jeon Jungkook was known to be an intimidating, fearless and cruel boss. His face showed no emotion when he encountered with people or his foe and he would always remain professional doing his job, making his workers admired his talent yet fear him as he will not hesitate to slice someone's throat.  Some even wondered if anyone has ever considered Jungkook as their lifetime partner. But some doubt so.

"Yes I win!" Taehyung groaned in annoyance. "Why is it everytime we play rock, paper, scissors, you'll always win?" "I don't know" Hoseok grinned as he push Taehyung to jungkook's door. "But a deal is a deal"
Taehyung took a deep breath, praying to God that his boss wouldn't slaughter him. He was too beautiful to die. With shaky hands, he knocked the door and waited.

What they thought would be their boss wearing his usual suit, there was someone who was shorter and cuter that opened the door. The man grinned but it soon faded into a frown.
"You're not the pizza guy.." The voice said. Taehyung blinked multiple times.
Who is this lost child?
Hoseok pushed Taehyung away so he could take a closer look at the man and he too was stunned. "Um..who are you?" Hoseok asked.

"I could say the same thing because one things for sure.." He crossed his arms.
"You are not holding my pepperoni pizza with extra cheese" "I'm sorry but we are looking for a man named Jeon Jungkook, do you, by any chance, know him?" Taehyung said. "Yeah I know him, the hell you want from him huh?" They both flinched at how harsh the man sounded, considering how his face looked like a baby. "If you are trying to kidnapped him then think again, I will fxcking beat you two up so don't even test me"

"U-um, what is your name?"

"Jimin. Park Jimin"

"Oh. ah Park Jimin, you don't have to worry, we are not kidnappers, we are actually working for Jeon Jungkook and we need him to come to the office for an important business"  Hoseok said, showing Jimin his phone that has messages of the work.
"See? We are not lying-" "Wait a minute" Jimin's eyes widen. "You guys kill people?!"
Fxck. Hoseok had forgotten to delete his last messages and now the secret is out.

"Why is my baby involved with this?!" Both Taehyung and hoseok looked at each other, wondering why Jimin was calling their boss baby but they decided to let it go. "I'm sorry but we cannot tell you-" Taehyung hissed in pain when Jimin kicked his ankle on purpose. "No. I wanna hear it" "but-" "Now"
"Okay fine, Jeon Jungkook is a mafia boss and he kills people who owe him money and also runs an underground bar for mafias to come and relax, are you happy now?" Hoseok said angrily.

"Well thank you for that but that all means...." Jimin gasped. "HE LIED TO ME!" He growled and said "He told me he was working as a teacher in the US! That bitxh!"
"Sir please calm down because we really need our boss right now, do you know where he is-" Hoseok was cut off once again by Jimin.
"This ain't right! Jungkookie could never be a mafia!" Taehyung and Hoseok were confused. "Um, I don't want to be rude but have you seen that man? He gives off a really dark aura" Taehyung said.

Jimin laughed. A little too hard.

"Are you kidding me?!" Jimin did a high pitch voice, mocking his boyfriend.
"Ooo i'M sUcH a bAdASs~ I kILl pEoPlE bEcAuSe Im sCaRy aNd mY wOrkErs tHiNk I'm gOd evEnthOugh I wEar a pOwerPuff giRl lImitEd edItiOn piNk heLmEt"
Taehyung almost laughed if it weren't for Hoseok closing his mouth.
Jimin huff. "I can't believe I'm dating that loser"