76:Obsessed

Not proofread

Author POV
Jungkook pout a little as he stared at the black Rolex on his screen. He had always wanted it for so long but his allowance wasn't enough and food was his weakness so he couldn't stop spending money on it.
"It's so pretty" Jimin said. They were on the bed together after they had returned from school. "I know right?" Jungkook said.
"It will look pretty on you"
"But it's expensive"
"really?"
Jungkook hummed as response.

Jimin stared at the maknae's face and squealed in his mind, thinking how adorable jungkook's pout was. So, he kissed his cheek. Like always.
Jungkook sigh as he roll his eyes. He wiped his cheek and look at Jimin.
"I told you not to do this" Jimin grinned. "Sorry, it became my habit"'

Jungkook shook his head.

******************************

Jungkook groaned when he felt a hand locking with his and simply said "Do not kiss me in front of others, they will get the wrong idea from it" Jimin hummed and nodded.
"Sorry, I do that whenever I look at you"
"Then don't look at me" Jimin gasp. As if Jungkook had offended him.
"How can I do that?" Jimin spoke dramatically. Before Jungkook could reply, Hoseok came, greeting the both of them.

"Hey jk, chimchim"

"Hey hyung"

As they were talking, Hoseok noticed how the both of them looked like twins since the Busan boys had the same accessories.
"Did you two match a look? Is it couples day?" He asked. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.
"What do you mean by that?" "Not just the bracelets, but the shoes and the bags match too" Jungkook looked down at Jimin's shoes then to his bag.
Didn't Jimin had a red bag yesterday? And wasn't he wearing shoes without shoelaces?

"When did you buy them?" Jungkook asked.
"Yesterday" Jimin simply said. Jungkook rolled his eyes. This guy..always copying me..
"Hyung, I bought these from the stores at the corner of Hongdae so you can't copy me and yet you still went all the way to get these?" Jimin's mouth formed into an 'O' as he finally got the answer.
"Oh, that's why they were really hard to get" Feeling tired of dealing with Jimin, Jungkook looked at Hoseok and said "Anyway, It's not what you think, hyung is just being silly"

Hoseok look over to see Jimin, who was busy having heart eyes at Jungkook and smiled awkwardly. "O..Kay"

That's wasn't all that Jimin had done.
Jimin was always texting and calling Jungkook every 10 minutes non stop and when Jungkook doesn't answer. He panics.

"Yah, why didn't you answer my calls?" Jimin panted. He had been running from his part time job to the school library where Jungkook would always be. "What?" Jungkook turned on his phone and was stunned by the messages and missed calls from his hyung.
"You sent me a lot of texts in 10 minutes" Jungkook said. "I was worried about you" Jimin said, pouting.
"Just because I didn't answer you for 10 minutes?"
"Mmh" Jimin gasped when he realized he had once again used his phone until his battery went dead.

"The phone's off again"
"The battery doesn't last for 6 hours right?"
"Yeah"
"Why don't you get a new one?" Jimin thought for a while and shrugged. "I'd rather spend the money with buying you food, buying the same outfit and same bags as yours" Jungkook shook his head, disagreeing that idea. "It's uncomfortable for you hyung, don't do this with your life"

Jimin pout as he look down at his phone.
"But I don't really use my phone for other purposes other than contacting you"
"Still.." Jimin shook his head as he smiled at his best friend and soontobelover.
"It's okay since you don't contact me often"
"Hyung-" Jimin stood up and grabbed jungkook's hand.
"Wanna get ice cream? My treat"