81:Single Parent

Author POV
Jimin was 18. He was reckless, playful, mischievous and had 8 piercings.
Three on his left ear and three on his right ear, one on his nose and one tongue piercing.
Though being a bad boy at heart, he was really good in his studies. Especially maths.
The boy was in love with maths that he wished to marry it.

That was until his girlfriend told him she was pregnant.

Jimin was sure he was careful when he and his girlfriend had sxx but was ashamed of himself when his girlfriend told him there could've been a time where Jimin forgotten to wear a condom. Finally, Jimin remembered.
"Fxck..it must have been in that party" Jimin sighed deeply.
"I guess I was too fxcking drunk and horny that I didn't realized a single thing" Jimin smiled weakly.
"I'm so sorry.."

They both had planned to abort it, until both of their parents disagree with the thought of it so, they asked Jimin and his girlfriend to get married immediately.

"B-But we're still in high school!" Jimin deadpans. His mother gave a faint smile, ruffling his son's head. "I know son, but it seems that, even your girlfriend's parents have the same tradition like us, to raise a baby, you must be married" Jimin groaned in frustration, tears came from his eyes as it trickled down to his cheeks.
"I'm not ready eomma..." Jimin cried. His father, who never liked the tradition even though he loved his wife, felt empathy for his son.

"Son, I know you're only 18, but don't worry, me and your mother will guide you through it, everything will be okay Jimin-ah" Jimin let out a few more sad cries before wiping his snot and tears away.
"Okay.."

Now, he was 25. He had completely changed to becoming a sweet and caring father for his daughter, Yoonji. The little girl was more on his appa's attitude when it comes to being naughty and careless but she still had her mother's respectful and loving side for him. No matter how many times Yoonji wished to just slap his appa's face with her power rangers slippers because of his clumsy, ridiculous ways of taking care of her.

she still loved him with a bored smile on her face.

"Mr. Park?" Jimin immediately stood up with sweat forming on his forehead, smiling nervously. "That would be me" Yoonji's teacher, Mrs Sorn hummed in responce. "Come in sir, I need a word with you" Jimin obeyed and walked straight to her office. He was more quicker than the teacher herself, which made Mrs Sorn a little taken aback.

What's with this man?

When Jimin saw his precious little naughty black hair with bangs daughter, he knew what was going to happen next. Because despite being a 9 year old, Yoonji was lowkey very joker-like in class. Jimin wouldn't be surprised if she brought a gun to school.
"Yoonji" Jimin whispere-shouted, making Yoonji turn her head. Jimin raise his eyebrow and Yoonji shrugged. "I don't know either appa, just sit down" Yoonji said.
She was getting bored already.

Once the adults had sat, Mrs Sorn began. "Mr.Park, I'm sure you know that your daughter is very intelligent when it comes to studies and games, right?" Jimin nodded. Mrs Sorn smiled and said
"But I'm quite concern for your daughter sometimes Mr.Park" her smile soon faded as she looked directly in Jimin's eyes.
"Your daughter seems to be very playful when it comes to easy questions in an exam"
"Oh that's okay, I can just teach her again-"
Mrs Sorn cut him off.

"Sir, when asked who was the first president of Korea, she wrote,
and I quote 'Kim Namjoon from Bts' "
Jimin could feel the embarrassment creeping him up as he laughed awkwardly. "I-I'm sure she was just messing around~" Mrs Sorn didn't look too happy about that.
"Sir"
"Y-Yes?"
"Your daughter brought a calculator to an English exam" At this point, Jimin wished he could disappear.