40.Mafia

Requested by:@many1303

Not proofread
(This theme is new to me so...I hope it will turn out great)
Author POV
"Pay up or will blow you up" The leader of bts, Namjoon threatened the guy. The guy shook in fear and nodded, handing out the cash and shakily gave to Namjoon. Namjoon smirk and grabbed it, walking away. Jimin gulped, watching his step brother looking like villain but also a bad ass.

Namjoon wrapped his arm around Jimin's shoulder, pulling out his grape flavored lollipop. "See what happens when they don't pay us? They will end up dead if they don't obey us" Jimin nodded. "But hyung, are you sure I'm capable of being in your mafia team?" He asked. Namjoon chuckled, putting back his lollipop in his mouth. "Of course you are, you've shown great skills and I think it's time to show the team who you are"

~~~~

"I have gathered all of you here because today, I have someone special who is going to be in our family" Namjoon said. Everyone seemed curious while Jungkook remained bored. He was about to head out and gamble or sells weapons at the black market but it all backfired. "Can we just get on with it? I have a business to attend" Jungkook said harshly. Seokjin glared at him. "Cmon Jeon have a little fun in your soul"

Jungkook rolled his eyes, muttering my soul is dark and cold. "So I present to you, Jimin, my stepbrother" when Jimin first walked in, Jungkook was a little stunned by how handsome he looked. He couldn't be a mafia? He's way too out of the league..
Jimin smile shyly, biting his lips. Damn...he's hot...and cute
Jungkook couldn't help but to daydream how it would like to have Jimin while smiling as if he was in love.

"Okay Jimin, introduce yourself" Namjoon said. Jimin took a deep breath and smile. "Hi my name is Kim Jimin, I'm Namjoon's stepbrother, 25 years old, use to be a spy but quit since i wasn't interested in it anymore and um...I sometimes help namjoonie hyung with his work" When Jimin was done talking. Everyone was pouring lots of questions towards Jimin which he felt like sweating. Jungkook seems to noticed it and harshly said "Hyungs, stop it, he's not comfortable around us"

Jimin closed his eyes as he sigh in relieved, he look to see the person who saved him and smile widely. Jungkook widen his eyes and look away.

Shxt my feelings...

"Aww we're so sorry if we made you feel that way, anyway, my name is Kim Seokjin, I'm the oldest here, the one sitting beside me is Yoongi, he's an arsonist-"

"Shut the fxck up broad shoulders"

Jimin laugh a little and Jungkook could hear it all day if he could as he smile.

"Sorry, so he's Min Yoongi, the one that looks like a squirrel is Jung Hoseok, or Jhope for short" Hoseok waved and Jimin almost squint his eyes because this guy was smiling so brightly it hurts.
"The guy that's holding a dog is Kim Taehyung, same age as you which i think you two will get along just fine" Taehyung did a peace sign while showing his box smile. "You and me are gonna have a tea party Jimin So prepare your self" Jimin laugh and nodded.

"and the one that looks like an eboy is Jeon Jungkook, the youngest and the bitchiest" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Ah, so Jungkook is his name? What a handsome name with a handsome face..Jimin thought.

Jin just smile at Jungkook and look at Jimin. "You got that sweetie? If you're still confused, you can come and chat with me or Namjoon"