39.Abusive

Requested by: @coldzzgirl

Author POV
Everyone knew the history of Jeon jungkook's parents. Death
Jungkook was always a happy child. He gets good grades, never skip class, listen to his teachers, a good son and humble even though he was rich. He was perfect.
Until one night, where everything crumbled down to pieces.

"Eom..ma?" A 15 year old Jungkook had his eyes wide as he witness his mother clenching her stomach that had blood. "Eomma, what happened?!" Jungkook rush towards his mother who only smile weakly. "My baby.." His mom said weakly. Her hands shakily held jungkook's and said "You m-must be strong okay? Eomma an-and appa-"

"*realizing* Appa? Shoot, Eomma come, I'll help you, we need to find him" Jungkook said and lifted up his mother in bridal style as he went out from the room. "Appa? Where ar-"
He paused when he heard voices whom he could not recognize as he hid behind the wall.
"You traitor" that was his dad voice. "I helped you with everything but you still wanted to get my company!"

Jungkook heard the man chuckle darkly and he could of sworn he heard a sound of a gun. "I don't fxcking care Jeon, all I want is your company..even if it takes for you to be dead" Jungkook eyes widen and he slowly put his mom down. "Jungkookie no" his mother warned, coughing up blood. Jungkook panicked and cupped his mother cheeks. "Eomma, you need to be strong, you need to be with me forever" Jungkook begged.

His mother just smile, she knew it was time for her to go.
"I will be with you forever my baby, eomma and appa loves you so much"

Jungkook smile but soon faded as he the man pulling the trigger. "No stop! Don't kill my father!" Jungkook shouted as he stand behind his father.

The man smirk and laugh. "Ah, the son, *faking sympathy* such a shame you'll have to die as well"
"NO!"
Jungkook had his eyes closed as he heard the man pull the trigger but when he opened them, he let out a scream.

His father was the one who got shot from protecting him.

While his mother had die due to the lose of blood.

Both jungkook's parent died and he was a nobody to the whole world.
He tried to tell the police that his parents died because Mr.Park, the man who stole his father company, killed them both. But no one believed him as he had no proof.

Since then, Jungkook was homeless but he promised to himself that he will get his revenge and have justice.

Years later
After years of blood, sweat and tears(Pretty sure there's gonna be comments about that 😂), Jungkook has finally achieved his name back. He got his own company with the name JEON and earned more than enough which made him the second millionaire.
Only one thing has changed. His heart. It remained cold and broken all because of his past just waiting for revenge.

Because of Jungkook being obsessed with revenge, it all ended up with the innocent Jimin who knew nothing about his dad being evil and killing jungkook's parents. So when Jungkook decided to visit Mr. Park, he didn't only agreed to work together with Mr.Park.

"You want to marry..my son?"

He also wanted to marry Park Jimin.

"Yes Mr.Park" Jungkook smirk, resting his chin with his palm. "I know how much you love your son just as much as your wife and watching him working so hard makes me more interest in him"
Mr.Park knew what Jungkook was doing and he wanted to stop him, but he couldn't, knowing Jungkook would take him to the police.