43.Do U luv me? If U really 2, Can U let me go?

Author POV
"Do you think we should tell Jungkook? Its been 4 years since they broke up.." Hoseok said worriedly.
"He's at the park now, I think you should text him and say to come home early"
"Namjoon is right, who knows how long Jungkook is gonna stay there, drowning himself with regrets..." Seokjin said.
The doorbell rang and everyone was excited. "I'll get the door!" Taehyung yelled and ran to open it.

Taehyung gasp, almost cried at seeing his best friend and said "Jimin come in!" Jimin smile as he held Jungmin's hand tightly. Once everyone had settled down and had a bite of some donuts, they continued chatting. "And then Taehyung thought that a little ghost was chasing him but it was only Yeontan running after him Witt a blanket covering his body"
"It was really traumatizing" Jimin bursts out laughing and everyone smile in delight.

It was silence for a while until Seokjin sighs and said "We miss you Jimin, it's great to see you.." Jimin hummed and looked at Jungmin who was rocking himself back and forth. "I miss you guys too.." Jimin says while ruffling Jungmin's hair. "Just be glad that I came here only because Jungmin couldn't stop having a meltdown" Jimin said and it made everyone feel guilty and sad, knowing they were the reason why Jimin left.

Just then, Jungkook came while hearing music with his air pods. "Jungkook-ah. Come here.." He heard Taehyung said and he hummed, still looking down his phone.
When he finally put down his air pods and phone on the kitchen counter, Jungkook turned around. "What's all this about-" jungkook's eyes widen in shock while Jimin's heart was beating rapidly.
They made eye contact for about 5 seconds and they both thought of one thing

I miss you so much...

Jungkook was beginning to tear up but he held it in and went to sit beside Taehyung on the sofa. "Um..uh..so, what's bring you here?" Jungkook awkwardly said. Jimin snap out from his thoughts of hugging and kissing Jungkook again and said "Just...thought of seeing you guys...again.."  Jungkook nodded as he rubbed the back of his neck.
Jungmin, who was rocking himself back and forth earlier, was now staring blankly at Jungkook while his mouth hanged open.
He pointed his finger at Jungkook and said "Boyfriend" Jimin flinched and looked at Jungmin in shock. "Jungmin no..He's not appa's boyfriend"

ouch, that hurt jungkook's feelings.

Jungmin shook his head rapidly and repeated "Boyfriend" "baby, That man is not my boyfriend anymore remember? Appa doesn't love him.." Jimin whispered in Jungmin's ear. Jungmin then remembered Jimin showing him a picture of him and Jungkook together and even said that they were no longer together because boyfriend(Jungkook) was not interest in him.

That made Jungmin angry and he stood up and pointed a finger at Jungkook. "YOU BAD MAN! YOU BAD MAN! YOU BAD BAD BAD MAN" Jungmin grabbed his teddy bear and hit Jungkook multiple times. "DONT SEE APPA AGAIN! APPA HATES YOU!!" Jimin widen his eyes and he quickly grabbed Jungmin and hugged him tightly.
"I'm sorry, but I think we should go-" "no! Just, just calm him down and then come back here" Jungkook said while rubbing his head because Jungmin hit his head pretty hard.
Jimin sigh and nodded, holding Jungmin tightly and headed upstairs.

*************

"What's your name"

"Jungmin"

"How old are you?"

"7"

"Jungmin loves who?"

Jungmin looked away, a pout on his lips. Jimin cupped his cheek to make Jungmin face him. "Jungmin loves..who??" Jimin asked softly.

"....Appa" Jimin smile and ruffled Jungmin's hair. "Good boy" he hugged Jungmin tightly but Jungmin just let it be, still feeling angry and sad because his Appa scolded him.
The door opened and revealed Jungkook peaking a little. Jimin nodded, indicating that he could come in. Once Jungkook got in and closed the door, he stood there awkwardly while still fearing that Jungmin might bite him or hit him again. "Is he...okay?" Jungkook asked.