56:Im sorry

Requested by:@IGotJamsFor3Dollars (I tried to make Jungkook innocent but I hope it's what you wanted 😭)

⚠️⚠️⚠️ INCLUDES SXICXDE THOUGHTS AND DEPRESSION AND MAY TRIGGER FOR SOME PEOPLE SO PLEASE DO NOT READ IT IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Author POV
Jungkook was a sweet guy. Jimin was jealous when Jungkook would talk to boys and girls. In his eyes, it looked like Jungkook was flirting and he didn't like when Jungkook would upload pictures of him having fun in Instagram. He hated it even though he knows Jungkook was an innocent bean who would never cheat. Jungkook couldn't even say stupid without feeling guilty about it.

But Jimin had doubts.

"Are you cheating on me?" Jimin said. Jungkook's eyes widen as he shook his head. "I would never-"
"Liar" he spat coldly. He pointed a finger at Jungkokk as he glared at him.
"I bet you have some sluts with you right? You look like someone who would have sxx with anyone!"
"But I never would.." Jimin scoffed.
"Shut up you whore, I'm done" before jimin could go back to his room,
Jungkook quickly grabbed his wrist. "Hyung,Wait.."
"What?" Jimin hissed. Jungkook didn't take as an insult but he smile as his bunny tooth appeared.
"I-I'll make you kimchi fried rice" he said.

Jimin's eyes soften. He gulped as his tummy rumbled.
"I'm not hungry"
"It w-will be quick, I know you're hungry hyung.." Jimin rolled his eyes as he push Jungkook away.
"Don't be so deaf and leave me alone" he spat harshly and slam their bedroom door. Jungkook bit his lips as his hand wanted to knock on the door but he stop himself.

He must too sleepy, that's why he's so angry..

Jungkook thought before he cheerfully said so Jimin could hear behind the door.
"Good night hyung! I'll sleep on the couch okay?"
When he didn't hear a respond, he thought Jimin had gone to sleep already so he shrugged.
"I love you hyung!" He said and settled himself on the couch, without a pillow nor a blanket.

Since then, Jimin started to change. He wasn't as kind as before as he always give Jungkook a cold look and harsh words. But Jungkook didn't took it at heart, he just thought that Jimin was stress with his works so he lets him pour his feelings.
"That's what a good boyfriend do right?" Jungkook thought and then nodding to himself, giving himself a pat.
"Jiminie hyung is so stupid, how could he think I have sluts when I have him?" He gasped and slap his mouth.
"Omg, I said the s word! I'm not pure anymore!" He yelled.

Just shut up, I don't want to hear your annoying voice

Really Jungkook? You can't do anything good around here

You're not good enough

Jungkook still remembers them but he shrugged. "*gasp* Oh! I'll bake a cake for Jiminie hyung! He will LOVE it!" He clapped his hands excitedly and began working.

~~~~~~~~

"I know you're cheating on me, just admit it" Jungkook shook his head. "I'm not-"
"you're not home anymore, you're always with your friends, you even talk to Yeri and Seulgi when I told you not to because their play girl! Yet, you seem very happy to me" Jimin spat as he rolls his eyes.

Jungkook was genuinely confused. He always sees Jimin acting sweet with everybody so he wanted to do the same since he loves all of his friends.
He scratches his head. "I-I talk to them because their my friends, I'm not home because you said that I could have fun!" Jungkook smiled.
"Don't you know what being sarcastic means?"