102: Confessing

Requested by: @jjikooklovee (thank you for being very patient with me) 😅

Author POV
Jimin was an athlete in school. He was active in many sports and because of that, everyone knew and liked him.
Many tried to confess to him because not only was he perfect in everything, he was handsome too. But Jimin would politely reject them as he has someone in mind.

And that someone was Jeon Jungkook.

Jeon Jungkook was Park Jimin's friend. He wasn't an athlete but he was popular for being the best singer in the choir group. Everyone would also tried to confess to him but Jungkook was awkward and he wasn't good with affections.
So he gave them the cold shoulder and everyone who tried to confess, would know they have been rejected.
He had no one in his mind to be his.

Not yet.

"I won again" Jimin just came back from competing with the other school's top athlete and managed to get 4 gold medals. He shook them infront of Jungkook. "Are you proud jungkookie?" Jungkook looks up and nods.
"I'm always proud Jimin" he pats Jimin's hair and smiles. "You are talented" Jimin blushes.
"Pat me some more" Jimin said. Jungkook rolls his eyes and pats his head more.
"Are you a puppy Jimin?" Jimin grins.
"Yes. I'm your puppy" Jungkook scoffs and pulls away.
"You're so cheesy"
"Nooo pet me more! I need affections!"
"No"

Jungkook ignores him. Jimin pouts.

"Fine! I don't need you! I'm fine with myself too!" Jimin walks away, pouting angrily.
Jungkook raises a brow and chuckles a bit.
1...2...3..
"I'm sorry~ I didn't mean it! Don't throw me away!" Jimin cried and hugs Jungkook tightly.
Jungkook doesn't hug him back. He enjoys being hugged than giving them.
"You don't hate me right?" Jungkook shook his head. Jimin smiles happily.
"Okay" Jimin was head over heels for Jungkook but the taller failed to notice that.

Anyways, no matter how much Jimin tried, Jungkook never showed any affections that made Jimin think that the taller might actually like him. It made him feel useless after all the things he had done for Jeon Jungkook. He wanted to give up and maybe, find another person to crush on. But no matter how hard he tried,
he'd always go back to Jeon Jungkook.

The school was having a talent show and Jimin immediately wrote his name in it. Only Taehyung knew about his talent of writing songs and singing. He wanted to show off his singing skills one day just to sing a song for the taller. And now was the time. Jimin was stuck in his room for days, only going out to eat and shower.
Jungkook noticed the change of behavior and starts to overthink.

What's wrong with Jimin?

Did I do something wrong?

Was I too harsh at him?

He hates me doesn't he?

Jungkook wanted to ask Jimin what was wrong but he wasn't good at doing the first conversation. So, he lets Jimin in his own world. But after days of not seeing Jimin for a while, always annoy him, cling on him, demanding for kisses, he started to miss Jimin badly. He missed the smaller so much that he starts to ask Taehyung, Jimin's soulmate for pictures of him.

Taehyung raised a brow.
"How many pictures do you want?"
"How much do you have?"
"Uh...around 30?"
"Then give me all 30" Taehyung sends them all to him. Jungkook was happy. Taehyung looks at him weirdly and asked "Why don't you talk to Jimin instead of being a creepy old man asking for pictures?"