My answers

Fav ship
🐣🐰

Bias
Bts:I love all of them, really can't choose.
Ateez:Wooyoung and San
mamamoo: also can't choose.
stray kids:Hyunjin and Felix

Fav group
Bts, Stray kids, Mamamoo, Ateez, dreamcatcher is on the way...

Hobby
Dance, Sing, writing, drawing (sometimes)

How old are you?
10 + 7

Where do you live?
In my house.

Lol. Malaysia. Kuala Lumpur.

What made you a jikooker?
I guess since I've been with them since they debut till now, I grew fond of those two. They always made me smile with their cute bickering and moments.

Many...many....many...moments

It's hard to explain but those two care for each other and love each other very much. Jimin takes really good care of him and buys things for him, never expecting anything in return. But that doesn't mean Jungkook doesn't care.
He changed a lot to becoming more softer for Jimin. He makes sure Jimin eats, purposely loses, gives present(I chuckled when the members were angry that Jungkook only gave Jimin presents but not them). Jungkook doesn't express well but you can see that his eyes never lie. It just gets so whipped whenever Jimin is talking or laughing.

If you don't like what I said, the door is opened honey. Take care 🤗

Are you single?
No. I'm dating my laptop.

What are your pet peeves?
Does humans count?
But I have many.
-People who dont keep promises, discriminate my opinions, never closes the door properly, can't chill, telling me what to do when I'm literally doing it, etc.
-Slow wifi
-Losing my things in 1 second

Why do you exactly ship 🐣🐰?
You see, the difference between Jungkook and Jimin is that Jungkook looks like a closed book but he isn't. He's really easy to read from his facial expressions to his body language. Just that he doesn't show it verbally.
Jimin is the opposite. You look at him and you see that's hes open, loves skinship, good in verbal communication but when you look at him really closely, you find that he shows you what he wants to show you.

Jimin also has really good self-control with his facial expressions while Jungkook is impulsive. That's why we have more videos focus on jk and his love for jm, it's just more obvious. While jm is less obvious than jk, but you can see that he's fond for jk and loves him to bits. It's really amazing how Jimin trust Jungkook so much that he lets Jungkook baby him, putting or giving Jimin a jacket when he's cold, piggyback him even though hes tired, making sure he eats, calling Jimin a baby or
dangshin (a Korean word for married couples/bf&gf), even drops honorifics too and we all know how dropping honorifcs is extremely disrespectful in Korea.

"But Jimin is touchy with everyone & he cares for everyone so what makes Jungkook different?"
The difference is in the little details and our view on it.
When he's touchy with the members, he's like a koala with Jungkook.
While he laughs with the members when their making jokes, he will laugh at jungkook's every word. Sometimes even doing nothing except blinking.
Also, jungkook's stare whenever Jimin is speaking or giggling, it just seems like the world has stopped and there's only Jimin and him. He will stare at him for ages but gets shy when Jimin catches him.