97:365

Requested by: @SinglePotatoKookmin

Not proofread.

Author POV
"Define obsession"

"An unhealthy dependency" Jungkook replied. Jungkook was sent to the International AI + Robotics Center so he could be tested with their new robots. Jungkook only agreed when they said that they could make a replica of Jungkook's ideal type. Since Jungkook couldn't feel love, he was up for the test.
The scientist wrote down his answers and asked
"Can you return to normal after this study?"
Jungkook nods. "Absolutely" he says confidently.
The scientist hums and writes it down again.
"Define love" she says.

But Jungkook doesn't reply to that.

**************

The scientist were all busy with making the 'Perfect' ideal type for him. All parts were done, even hair and makeup too.
Clothes were all set for the new robot, Park Jimin.

Day 007: ROBOT SUBJECT TEST

"Alright, let's start over" The scientist said. Her name was Bella. Very smart.
"What is your name?"
"Park Jimin"
"How old are you?"
"25"
"What do you love?"
"Jeon Jungkook" Bella hummed as she wrote down her notes.
"Good job Jimin, now, let's start with the other test"

They made the new robot did a few test, which include; 'Hugging your partner without suffocating them', 'Dancing with your partner', 'Laugh at dad jokes' and 'Eating together with your partner'.
"You are learning very well Jimin, I'm quite happy for you" Bella declared. Jimin looked around and noticed a man exercising using a treadmill. He place his hand on the glass wall as his ice-blue eyes stared intensely at the man.
"Who is he?" Jimin questioned. Bella looked at where Jimin was looking and chuckled.

"You'll know soon"

(Just to be clear, Jimin does not know what Jungkook really looks like, they all made him remember his name only)

********************

The big day had finally arrived. Jimin couldn't feel what excitement felt like but if it were something relating to a kid getting ice cream after he got an A for his exam, that might be what Jimin was feeling.
He put on a dash of lip balm and purple eyeshadow. Just a faint one.
"Are you ready Park Jimin?" Bella asked. Jimin nods.
"I am"

Day 118: HUMAN SUBJECT TEST

Since they have prepared a house for the subject, they began to record and study about everything that Jimin and Jungkook were doing. The door opened and made Jimin's head turned to see who was coming in.
"Hello..." A low voice blurted. Jimin waits to where he was told to so he could hug his partner at that spot.
Jungkook looks up and down and back to Jimin's face. He was surprised that the robot looked exactly what he could imagine.

They are good...

Jimin grins. "Hi you must be Jeon Jungkook right?" He stated. Jungkook nods as he walks towards him.
"Yeah I am-umph!" He was cut off by Jimin hugging him tightly.
"It's nice to meet you Jungkook!" Jimin quipped.

Meanwhile, doctors and scientist were getting worried by the hug, it was passing the limit of affection force.

"Shxt, just let go-" they all sighed in relived when Jimin did. Jimin smiles widely.
"Let's go in boyfriend!" Jungkook cringed at that. But he didn't complain and let Jimin hold his hand.