91:Babies 2

I'm gonna add random scenarios okay?

Author POV
Seokjin looked at Namjoon and said "Do you think he's sick?". Namjoon shook his head.
"No, that's impossible, Yoongi is so responsible that he can even identify which pills are for his flu and fever"
"He can read Namjoon"
"Well, he's still alive and healthy" Seokjin sighs. "Whatever, I'm just really terrified right now because he's been sitting at the corner for an hour now"

Just then, Jungkook walked in."Papa..Dada.." Both turned their heads to little Jungkook. "Oh, what is it baby?" Seokjin asked. Jungkook shrugs and points to Yoongi.
"Why hyung look like broken egg?" Jungkook asked. Namjoon wanted to laugh if it wasn't for Seokjin to slap him. "Yoongi is just sleepy Jungkook-ah, but he wasn't feeling tired so he chose to sit there"

That was the most bullshxt lie anyone could hear.

And Jungkook knew it.

"Why are you two so swilly (silly)?" Jungkook said.
"What do you mean?" Namjoon asked. Jungkook crosses his arm and looks at them with furrowed eyebrows, but the adults couldn't see them due to his coconut haircut.
"Hyung would still be in bed no mwatter whash (what)" he said angrily.
"Now tell Kookie why hyungie is sad" he crosses his arm and waits for them to reply. But it was soon over when Jimin came in.

"PAPA! DADA!" their head turned to see Jimin panting tiredly. "What's wrong Jimin?" Namjoon asked. Jimin gasped for air before pointing outside of the door.
"THERES A BIG FAT UGLY MONSTER!" Seokjin shook his head.
"Now now Jiminie, we do not fat shame in this household" Jimin's jaw dropped in disbelief.
"What?! But..but..ITS BIG!"
"Jimin, no fat shaming-" Jimin fanned himself dramatically as he wipe his invisible tear.
"Jiminie cannot believe this! Papa is suppose to understand Jiminie's feelings! Not make Jiminie confused!" Jimin said angrily. Namjoon sighs and picks up Jimin, kissing his cheek to calm him down.

"We are sorry Jimin-ah, Papa is just teaching you so that you will understand that people can get really hurt with that" Jimin's eyes soften and his heart started to feel heavy. "Ouh.." Jimin lowers his head, pouting sadly.
"Jiminie sowwy.." Seokjin smiles.
"It's fine Jimin, you're still a baby anyway-" Seokjin was cut off by Jimin once again when he loudly yells,
"FROM NOW ON, EVERYONE IS GONNA BE BOOTIFUL LIKE JIMINIE!" Jimin removes himself from Namjoon and said "dada, what do you call papa when papa is wearing his sexy pants?"
Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows.
"Um, thick?"
"That's it!" Jimin claps his hand. "Jiminie is gonna call everyone thick from now on!" Jimin giggles, grinning widely.

"Oh and Kookie! Come play with Jiminie! Jiminie is bored!" Jungkook looks at Jiminie with loving eyes and nodded, grabbing his hand. "Mkay" he said before looking back at his fathers.
"Nemind, Kookie don't care anymore, bye bye". The two boys left after that.
"Well, that was quick" Namjoon sighs and squat down at yoongi's level. "Hey bub" Yoongi doesn't face them, he was still looking down. "Do you want to tell dada what's wrong?" Namjoon asked. Yoongi said nothing, only letting out little sniffles.
"Did no one held your hand Bub?" Yoongi shook his head.
"Did I forget to watch Daechwita with you?" He shook his head once more.
"Did we...not listen to your afternoon rap routine?" Yoongi shook his head. Namjoon sighs.
"Okay...so what's wrong baby?"

Yoongi held out a paper and made Namjoon hold it as he explained.
"Yoongi and Hobi were playing and Yoongi wrote me and Hobi relationship as 'eternal brothers' and then Yoongi showed it to Hobi, Yoongi thought Hobi would like our relationship name but then...he wrote that"
Namjoon read it and there was only two words.