4. Pretending

Requested by:@viminkook444
Jungkook POV
Pouting. That's what I've been doing for the past 25 minutes. Why? Because Jimin hyung doesn't love me and decides to leave me alone.
"Jungkook, I can hear you muttering how much I don't love you"
"Hmph" I cross my arm, ignoring him. He walk towards me and place his chin on my shoulder.
"I'll only be away for a year Jungkook-ah, you can handle that can you?" He said softly.

I bit my inner cheek and turn to look at him. "No, What am I going to do with life? I want you to be with me Hyung, it's no fun and it's gonna be lonely and gloomy" I said. "Aish kook" he squish both of my cheek, smiling softly. "You have the other hyungs, I'm sure you won't be bored and I promise, I'll buy you a souvenir when I'm in America"
I stared at his handsome feature and sigh, looking down. "I can't change your mind, can I?" I sadly said.

"No Kookie, I've always wanted to perform at America and this is an oppurtunity, c'mon kook, don't be sad"
Not trying to be a child but having Jimin hyung is the best thing ever, and now he's leaving.
He cup my cheek and pampered my face with kisses. "I love you Jungkook-ah, you know that right?"

I went silent for awhile before sighing.
"Yeah..yeah I do"

Time skip
Jimin is going to be in Korea for only a week and then later, the airplane is going to take him away to America.
I thought of so many things just so he would stay but nothing is coming out from my brain.
"Argh, this is so annoying"
"What is?" A voice said which made me flinch. I sigh in relief when I saw Seokjin hyung. "Em..nothing"

"Oh please, nothing means something" he said, sitting down on my bed. "So tell hyung what is it?"
I told him everything about Jimin going to leave and me trying to make a plan.
"Oh..hm..." He made a thinking face and finally he said "Do you remember his brother?"
"Yeah?"
"Remember when his brother had to take surgery and Jimin ended up canceling all of his plan?"
"Um, yeah!"
"Well" Jin said. "Why don't you pretend to be sick?"
"Pretend?"
"Yes, but not just sick sick, terminally sick"
"You mean..like I'm dying?"
"Yeah!"
"That's a little..intense"

He shrug. "Do you want Jimin to leave?"
"No"
"Then pretend to be sick and problem solved"

The next day,
I never really thought Jin hyung would actually help me by getting a fake surgeon doctor and a free hospital room.
"So this is my Friend, Baekhyun, and he's going to be the doctor" Jin hyung said
"Uh okay.."

The plans begin and the first thing that opened the door was Jimin.
"Jungkook!"
Here goes nothing...
I pretended to be weak and smile weakly at him.
'Hi hyung"
He sigh and sat down the chair. "I came as soon as Jin hyung called" He held my hand kissed them, which got me feel guilty. He was doing it so lovingly, I just think he will be so pissed off when he founds out.

"You're okay right? Please tell me you'll be fine" he was definitely going to cry and I bit my lip, trying to not feel guilty.
"Y-Y-Yes hyung...I'll be fine"

Bc I'm lying to you that's why...

He took care of me before I undergo 'surgery' like bringing me food, making sure my blanket is nice and tuck, being there when I was taking my 'medicine', giving me kisses as if I was going to die soon.
I'm such a bad boyfriend.
I don't want to do this anymore. But if I tell him the truth...

Jk's imagination
Jm: HOW DARE YOU JEON JUNGKOOK! THATS IT, IM LEAVING YOU FOR GOOD

I gulped and shake my head. "No no no no, I don't want that" I sigh as I buried my face with my hands.
I check the date in my phone and sigh again. "He's leaving tomorrow...oh my god what should I do?! He's probably going to cancel everything"