71.Past Lovers 2

I thought this book would flop already...

Not proofread

Author POV
- 2020 -

"So..how's your life?" "Mm..same old, still boring.." Jungkook simply replied. A man in his 20s who isn't interested in love except singing in YouTube. It was by far the best work he had chose to love and decided to keep it that way. Yoongi shook his head.
"I told you to go find a partner but your thick head refused to and look at you, complaining about your life being boring" Jungkook shrugged his shoulders, sipping his banana milk.

"I'm just finding for the one"

Yoongi sigh as he looked at his lonely coconut friend. Their age gap was around 10 years but Jungkook didn't mind having an older friend and neither did Yoongi.
"You've been having dreams about that man again huh?" Jungkook nodded. When Jungkook decided to live with Yoongi (since his parents told him to go find a house but he still couldn't afford it), he had been telling Yoongi to help him find the one as he couldn't help but feel some sort of connection towards him in his dreams.
Jungkook had been going on plenty of dates but not one of them were the man in his dreams, making him feel dissapointed for weeks.

"I just think that he's out there..and I'm certain that when I find him, I'm going to kiss him-"
"Too far"
"...I'm going to marry him-"
"Still too far"
"...Im going to ask him..for a date?" Yoongi smiled and gave him a thumbs up. "There ya go, now then, would you like to join me for a drink at a bar?" Yoongi asked.
"Is it the one that's reopening? Just dance?"
"Yep, and you are coming with me"

~~~~~~~~

"Jhopeeeee"
"Yoongiiiii" Jungkook chuckled at the two 30 year olds who loved being childish to each other. "You know who Jungkook is right?" Hoseok looked over and smile at him. "Aren't you a little too young to be here?" Hoseok asked. "Um..I'm 20" Jungkook said.
"Ah right, maybe I'm too old..anyways, come on in, the performance is about to start"

When they entered the bar, Jungkook was blinded by the neon lights and the jazz songs playing in the background while the people inside were enjoying the mood in there.
Jungkook turned around to find Yoongi, only to groaned when he sees him flirting with Hoseok. "What a ding dong, leaving me here with no banana milk..or a beer.." Jungkook murmured.
"Oh Jungkook, you should go and sit at the front, I bet you're gonna enjoy this performance" Hoseok winked. Jungkook shrugged his shoulders as he dragged himself at the table.

It better be worth it, I have to edit my videos, find new ideas, clean my bedroom..pff I'll never do that, then I-
His thoughts were cut off by a familiar music. It felt he was in deja vu when the man that was singing looked like the man in his dreams.

That uninterested face of yours, the bored tip of your toes
Please, look at me now
Put your phone down, don't even think of turning your head away
Let me know your type
You can pick and choose me, yeah

That uninterested face of yours, the bored tip of your toesPlease, look at me nowPut your phone down, don't even think of turning your head awayLet me know your typeYou can pick and choose me, yeah